Data packages & shared plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    I was under the impression that if one does not subsidize their phone - the contract can't be voided.

Either way, frankly to buy a new phone is not cost effective to just doing a shared plan in my opinion. I have 10 or 15GB plan and it's plenty sufficient. Even when I was traveling 100%, tethered probably 14 hours a day I'd use 8-9 in a month.

Of course, I was not doing my large downloads via that either.
    I've heard form some customers at my work that were coming from vz that they were saying even with an outright purchased phone that they would have to change the data plan, but it's all hearsay, so I'm not exactly sure what their policy is.

Comment

AT&T 3 phones unlimited talk,text, each line has 3gb for data for $200 a month.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        AT&T 3 phones unlimited talk,text, each line has 3gb for data for $200 a month.
        That's 120+ phones at tmo for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          That's 120+ phones at tmo for the same thing.
          For 3 phones total?
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            I've heard form some customers at my work that were coming from vz that they were saying even with an outright purchased phone that they would have to change the data plan, but it's all hearsay, so I'm not exactly sure what their policy is.
            I only directly know one person who went through the process. He was being hard sold that he had to do it, but refused and is still chugging along with an iPhone 5 with unlimited data.

I had the same contract, but did not care enough to read it. I'm just not seeing the ROI of paying full price for a decent smartphone to maintain unlimited data - when most people don't exceed the caps via their phones.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i have AT&T, 4 lines, 10 gb data share with unlimited talk/text. $300/mth. think i will be dropping the plan to 6 gb, should save me about $30 or so a month.

Comment

<--grandfathered in with unlimited and (2) IPhone 4s's for around $190/mo. Don't see the immediate need to upgrade phones.

Comment

you can burn through some data watching hd youtube vids on 4g.

Comment

Working...
                  X