Gas Spike Enroute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Spike Enroute

Hit Tulsa last night (I guess other places, but this is where I learned it from) and raised it by 11 cents.

I figure fill up on the way home from work, might save you a buck or two if you happen to be passing a station, it's about to go back up 15c - 25c

So the question remains... who in the middle east farted?

Egypt started killing a bunch of people.

Comment

Fess up, who bought gas on Wednesday?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

boycott gax stationz!1111 IT WERKS!1111111

Comment

It's the standard pre labor day consumer raping. They'll go down a little after then until the normal annual stick it to the consumers because of increased fuel oil demand for winter celebration. Then they'll drop again right before the elections and stay stable until hurricane season when they can blame increases on closed wells and refineries on the coast.

Comment

Area of thunderstorms sw corner of gulf. Possible cyclone formation within the next 5 days.

Comment

Speculators...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Funny thing was that Diane Sawyer had a piece aired yesterday (or the day before) that was discussing gas prices are about to decline.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It's the standard pre labor day consumer raping. They'll go down a little after then until the normal annual stick it to the consumers because of increased fuel oil demand for winter celebration. Then they'll drop again right before the elections and stay stable until hurricane season when they can blame increases on closed wells and refineries on the coast.
                  this just about sums it up....

Comment

going today to fill up both Stangs...
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

i noticed it jumped $.15 this morning driving in. glad im about to have a 1 mile commute to work.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                        i noticed it jumped $.15 this morning driving in. glad im about to have a 1 mile commute to work.
                        Do you drive the one mile to work?
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Egypt started killing a bunch of people.
                          Egypt, Egypt. Egyptian lover, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            Funny thing was that Diane Sawyer had a piece aired yesterday (or the day before) that was discussing gas prices are about to decline.

Stevo
                            i wouldnt be surprised to see them fall. vacationers are done school starting back cooler months ahead. less demand for the product will raise inventories. now if something like the suez canal was shut or something yeah that would hurt and a hurricane in the gulf where things are shutdown would cause short term spikes. prices generally ease after labor day like stated above. and remember traders can bid the price up and they can also crash it.

Comment

Working...
                            X