Wow, some people can be dicks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, some people can be dicks.

Neighbors warn parents of girl with cerebral palsy: Lose the handicap ramp.

Neighbors in a Fountain, Colo., community are demanding a family remove a ramp they installed outside their front door for their handicapped daughter, saying the structure threatens property values.
    The neighbors said they’ll sue if the homeowners, Vincent and Heidi Giesegh, don’t dismantle the ramp, a local television station reported. But the parents say the ramp is necessary for their 16-year-old daughter, Kirsten, who has cerebral palsy.
    “As she goes into her spastic modes, we could just tumble down the stairs and both of us could get massively hurt,” Mrs. Giesegh said.
    The family doesn’t live in a community guided by Homeowners' Association policy, and they say the city already approved construction of the ramp. But neighbors say the family’s next-door neighbor expressed concern about property values, and that was enough to rally many in the community to threaten suit, the station reported.
    The next-door neighbor who allegedly started the complaint did not provide a comment to the station.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2c9RnYq2X
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

"not in my backyard"

You find peoples true colors once money gets into the picture.

Comment

You'd think something in the ADA would protect them on this one.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It says there's no HOA and the city has approved it. I'd tell the neighbors they're shit outta luck. If they complain, I paint the house chartreuse and the ramp titty pink.

Comment

Wow I was expecting a shitty ramp but that's actually done pretty well, I can't believe they are fucking complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            It says there's no HOA and the city has approved it. I'd tell the neighbors they're shit outta luck.
            This is what I was thinking.

Not so much on the pink ramp though.

fuchsia seems more appropriate.

Comment

It says there's no HOA and the city has approved it. I'd tell the neighbors they're shit outta luck. If they complain, I paint the house chartreuse and the ramp titty pink.
              This. What a bunch of fucking cocksuckers.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That ramp should actually help property values. It's concrete.

Shitty neighbors are what bring down property values.

Comment

How the fuck does a well built concrete ramp lower property values?

I could see if they built it out of scrap pallets and sheets of OSB

Comment

Fuck those neighbors. Wish we could get some names of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                      How the fuck does a well built concrete ramp lower property values?

I could see if they built it out of scrap pallets and sheets of OSB
                      Exactly what I was thinking, there is nothing wrong with that ramp. Working out here in the trailerhood I've seen some junk ramps that might be questionable if they were in a nice neighborhood.

Comment

A North Texas man painted his house purple with hot-pink polka dots and a neon-yellow trim.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

They should put a sign up that says "To file a formal complaint please visit www.lemonparty.org and sign the petition"
                          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

This shit makes me fucking furious. I would be shitting on my neighbors door step daily.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                              They should put a sign up that says "To file a formal complaint please visit www.lemonparty.org and sign the petition"
                              Dude! NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X