Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Chili ( edible chili )

I prefer Chili with beans....

Has anyone had Skyline Chili ? That stuff is just terrible. I cant believe its called chili....

1st Annual DFWMUSTANGS Chili Cookoff ? Like Ron White said, all mexicans need is a goat and an onion.. LOL

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
    I prefer Chili with beans....

Has anyone had Skyline Chili ? That stuff is just terrible. I cant believe its called chili....

1st Annual DFWMUSTANGS Chili Cookoff ? Like Ron White said, all mexicans need is a goat and an onion.. LOL
    I was just thinking the same think last night after those post...a DFWMUSTANGS cookout? That would be fun; food, beer, bullshit....all the things I miss since getting married and my buddies ditched me for the bars.

Anyone ever try Stagg Chili from Costco?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      I was just thinking the same think last night after those post...a DFWMUSTANGS cookout? That would be fun; food, beer, bullshit....all the things I miss since getting married and my buddies ditched me for the bars.

Anyone ever try Stagg Chili from Costco?
      Is stagg Good ? havent tried it. I havent been to a bar in i cant tell you how long. Too busy, and a little more mature ( as boring as that sounds )

I have my fun in the garage or with my kids LOL!!!

Comment

Is stagg Good ? havent tried it. I havent been to a bar in i cant tell you how long. Too busy, and a little more mature ( as boring as that sounds )

I have my fun in the garage or with my kids LOL!!!

Stagg isnt bad for "stew" and commercially available. Though, nothing is better than a homemade pot with some extra sharp chedder.

I too spend my time in the garage, reloading like a mad man everyday of the week.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

All real chili has beans.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            All real soup has beans.
            yep

Comment

Rookie mistake - Should this be moved to the Future Poop Forum.... ?
              Sorry =(

Comment

My favorite canned chili with beans is Dennison's. Unfortunately, you can't find it here. At least not at the usual grocery stores. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing fancy, but much better than the standard "Wolf" and the like.

As for homemade, my family has a very simple recipe but real chili people would call it bean soup. Pinto beans, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, chili seasoning and a few other spices.

I don't really care for what the snobs call "real" chili.

Comment

Rookie mistake - Should this be moved to the Future Poop Forum.... ?
                  Sorry =(

Fucking newbs...

Comment

Chili should have no beans, PERIOD
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I don't really care for what the snobs call "real" chili.

You're from Cali. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        You're from Cali. I rest my case.
                        Yep.. Another side effect is when I think of "BBQ", I think of carne asada, not smoked stuff..

Comment

That's because you have no soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Yep.. Another side effect is when I think of "BBQ", I think of carne asada, not smoked stuff..

I'm just giving you shit anyway, I'm definitely not a food snob. Alcohol snob? Yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X