So......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So......

So , its been about 6 years give or take since ive been on here ( or the other site) ....

Is the other site no longer used or frequented ?

I need to go ahead and put something on it ($$$$) so i can get my post count up !!! =)

yeah, the old site was bought by a canadin co and they came in and put ads up, sensored members, etc. This site was created and everyone usefull migrated here.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      yeah, the old site was bought by a canadin co and they came in and put ads up, sensored members, etc. This site was created and everyone usefull migrated here.
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post

LOL !! Thanks for the heads up , I see a lot of the same old members so thats why i decided to inquire!!

I miss the good Ole Days....

Comment

More like "useless", LOL!

Comment

what up Hector?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
              So , its been about 6 years give or take since ive been on here ( or the other site) ....

Is the other site no longer used or frequented ?

I need to go ahead and put something on it ($$$$) so i can get my post count up !!! =)
              Has it really been 6 years since you posted? It doesn't seem that long ago to me. I guess time flies faster as you get older.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                what up Hector?

god bless.
                Whadddup!!!!!!

When i saw you on here, i knew this site was legit!!! Hope you and the family are doing well!!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Has it really been 6 years since you posted? It doesn't seem that long ago to me. I guess time flies faster as you get older.
                  Its a guess.... I stopped selling residential flooring / countertops around 07 / 08 -

Hell, maybe its been longer.... I know I registered march 2003 so its been 10 years ... ah hell, i cant remember anything!!

Comment

Better late than never, I guess.

Comment

lol, still getting stragglers. What's up, man?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        lol, still getting stragglers. What's up, man?
                        Hey!!!!

I had a job for some time that had me working 60 to 70 hours per week... no time for the internets... But im back now!!

Even have a mustang ( not like it matters LOL )

93 Cobra!! Needs Paint though / And a stronger engine...

Comment

Hector what's up brother!

You still in the flooring business?
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Lol. I swear it wasnt that long ago. I was about to say I remember him doing floors and whatnot. Damn time flies too fast!

Comment

How long has this god forsaken site been up now? 3 years? When was our inception date?

Comment

Working...
                              X