You wanna trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    I never understood that (trying to trade an older, rougher vehicle for a newer one with no cash).
    There is a C4 on craigslist that someone is selling. They will trade for a CLEAN c5 or c6 though....someone better jump on that!!1!
    Depends on the type of car really. If it were a grand sport, or a ZR1 C4, then it would be a fair trade. If it's a base C4 looking for a base C5, then no. Miles are also a big deal, if you have a 50K mile C4 and want to trade it for 150K mile C5, then it could be a good deal.

Comment

I sell stuff from time to time on craigslist, and it always seems to work-out great and I never really get too many trade offers or anything like that. Until today! I must have gone back and forth with this guy 5 times, and each time he asks a question about the item(wheels), and then asks if I'm sure I don't want to trade for something. I finally asked what he had, and he responds with "is there anything you need?" I said no not really. He replies with, "Are you sure you don't need anything for a project or something?". He never said one time what he actually had, just asked what I needed. I'm thinking if I said something, maybe he was going to go steal it? Weird. I also thought it might be one of you fuckers in this thread jacking with me!

Comment

He was a barter king.

Comment

I too have my truck up. I have received some be trade options too. I specifically say what I will trade. Yet I get a get a 98 z71, roush focus, 98 camaro as all raced out. Plus a few others. Like a 69 f100 lwb. People obviously don't know that u can search there ad as well via cl... Find out that there asking price is WAY lower then urs.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Barnyard capers?
            Farm animal fun?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Barnyard capers?
              Sean's idea of safe sex, is tagging the sheep that kick.
              Ded

Comment

Some more of my recent offerings

A T-bucket of some kind

How about a Harley and a Tempest?

Or a 2wd Duramax?

Or a 1996 Impala with 32k?

Good times
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  I too have my truck up. I have received some be trade options too. I specifically say what I will trade. Yet I get a get a 98 z71, roush focus, 98 camaro as all raced out. Plus a few others. Like a 69 f100 lwb. People obviously don't know that u can search there ad as well via cl... Find out that there asking price is WAY lower then urs.
                  Yup, and when you ask for the difference in cash they balk at the idea that their pos is worth less than what you have.....

Comment

I've also been offered a jacked up 1994 Chevy 2500, a 2005 F150 with 160k, an 04 Z71 and all sorts of shit and they flip when you ask for 2-3k to make up the difference and then say they'll just sell it like it'll hurt my feelings...

Comment

That impala SS is probably the best offer that you have had. Those cars can bring a good amount if they are low mileage and unmolested.

Comment

That looks like Crashes old truck.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          That impala SS is probably the best offer that you have had. Those cars can bring a good amount if they are low mileage and unmolested.
                          Agreed, and we were actually close to a deal with him giving me a Glock of some kind and then at the last minute he traded it for a truck similar to that duramax I just posted, go figure

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                            Agreed, and we were actually close to a deal with him giving me a Glock of some kind and then at the last minute he traded it for a truck similar to that duramax I just posted, go figure
                            Sucks. Hate it when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                            X