HPD gay sex sting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPD gay sex sting

Becareful Elvis and all you peoples like him.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...orial_park.php

A Houston Police Department spokesperson told Hair Balls that officers conducted a "proactive investigation" at Memorial Park last week, in which seven men were arrested and charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure.

But for some reason, Hill told OutSmart that more than 20 men were arrested and charged with solicitation of prostitution. According to Hill's account in the article, "eight to ten male vice officers dressed in Speedos and suggestive T-shirts were along the jogging trail during daylight hours, attempting to beckon male joggers and walkers into the bushes."

Hill also claimed that other officers were "possibly" located by the men's restrooms. Hill told OutSmart that the sting operation "was literally seducing people into arrest."

He also claimed that one of the men arrested told him that one of the undercover officer's shirts "had what resembled a chrome penis on the back, and some of the other T-shirts looked to be gay pride affiliated."

"We have a lesbian mayor, a 'gay friendly' police chief, and a SCOTUS decision...finding the law against homosexual conduct unconstitutional, yet these men had to post bond, were held an illegally long period of time in Houston City Jail, they must hire lawyers, defend against the charges, some will lose their jobs, and make their family lives confusing at best," Hill told OutSmart.

Yeah, that sorta sucks. But maybe a good rule of thumb is: when jogging in a public park, don't follow a stranger into the bushes for sex, no matter how snug and seductive their banana-hammocks. The person could be a mugger, a rapist, or an itinerant chrome-penis-T-shirt salesman. We also don't quite understand how a gay mayor is automatically supposed to be in favor of dudes whipping out their junk in public.

And kudos to HPD: there is perhaps no more serious crime in Houston than gay dudes having gay sex behind some trees in Memorial Park. We can't tell you the number of times our leisurely afternoon strolls were spoiled by the sights and sounds of rampant gay sexing. We'll sleep better tonight...in our comfy chrome-penis-PJs.
    http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/23...al-park-arrest
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

It was a prostitution sting. Use women to get heterosexual males. Use gay men to get homosexual males. Is that so hard to understand?
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Hair Balls? Really?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I wondered why Elvis has been quiet lately. He must be having a hard time coming up with bail money.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What happened to the pic of Geor snapping the back of Elvis's banana hammock?

Comment

I dont even know what to say. That shit is funny, they got caught with thier pants down, and are pissed off at beng targeted for a sting because they are gay.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"I'm just taking a piss!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                "I'm just taking a piss!"
                The ever-popular Ty Herndon defense strategy.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcJu_qW-UfY[/ame]

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I can't help but think it went down like Nick Swordson's character on Reno 911. "Sir it is not illegal to eat a banana in public, but you can't be out here sucking on it for a half hour before you take a bite."

Comment

Working...
                    X