Looking for a used truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a used truck

Has anyone had any experience with carsandpickups.com out of Addison? I'm looking for an 08 F250 they have. Want to make sure it's not a shady place before I make the drive up there.

Their prices look high as hell. I've got an '08 F250 I'll sell ya
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Looks about the same as what we have down here in Nola, with the exception that every truck thats lifted down here has spent a lot of time in mud pits of some sort.

Comment

Northtexastruckstop.com deals in diesels but I have no first hand experience w them

Comment

Redd on here is trying to sell his F250, he may cut you a deal.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Good luck. I've been looking. Craigslist sucks. Either they don't have a title just yet or they don't call back or flake out on meet times and on and on. Bout to say screw it. Found a suburban I like but can't get a call back.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

No liens on my junk. Title in hand
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Send me some pics cooter

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  Northtexastruckstop.com deals in diesels but I have no first hand experience w them
                  I have heard "run".

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                    Has anyone had any experience with carsandpickups.com out of Addison? I'm looking for an 08 F250 they have. Want to make sure it's not a shady place before I make the drive up there.
                    Never heard of them. They look pretty small, which can translate to a better product.

Comment

Working...
                    X