Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home buying - where to start with my offer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, looks phenomenal from here! You just got a part-time job as a landscaper/lawn man
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

When do you close?
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Looks very nice! Did they accept your first offer?!?!

Comment

No they came to 189 and paid the 5k for closing. I was comfortable with those numbers. 198 was their price after coming down from 212 last month
          We close on the 13 of next month.. wish it were tomorrow.

Comment

I close on a house tomorrow...can't wait. Building sucks hardcore.

Comment

well congrats to you as well dude!

Comment

Congrats. It looks nice, just looks to be in the wrong state!
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I close on a house tomorrow...can't wait. Building sucks hardcore.
                  Yes it does.... I'm ready to pull my hair out. I want Acme Old Country brick god damn it!!!! But it's a 6 month backorder.. Oh you like that granite? well that will take 3 months to get. Fuck!!!
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Congrats dude! I like that yard.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      No they came to 189 and paid the 5k for closing. I was comfortable with those numbers. 198 was their price after coming down from 212 last month
                      We close on the 13 of next month.. wish it were tomorrow.
                      See if you can close on the 12th, Thursday. Glitches happen, or if the seller drags their feet at all on the 13th, funding might not happen until the next business day, Monday, and that would be a long, agonizing weekend for you.

You only get keys after it funds.

Comment

Very nice! A property with some land is the best! Just be ready to have something to work on everyday!
                        Last edited by Juiced4v; 08-16-2013, 10:39 AM.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          Yes it does.... I'm ready to pull my hair out. I want Acme Old Country brick god damn it!!!! But it's a 6 month backorder.. Oh you like that granite? well that will take 3 months to get. Fuck!!!
                          I had to change color for brick to Bristol oaks, but I actually like it better. During our first builders meeting I made sure they had all Long lead items on order

Comment

Working...
                          X