Screw MS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw MS!!

Crap! We just got back from one of the best couples trips we've ever been on and I get a call this morning from my wife at work.

You need to come get me I can't move my legs......

I hope like hell this will go away after a couple of days like all her other attacks. Before it was always just one leg or at the most one leg and her hand on the same side shaking really bad.

Have a heart, divorce her on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Funny yet fucked up.

Hope she does well on recovering dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Never gonna happen...I've been madly in love with this lady for 32 years! And married to her for 22. If she can put up with all the bs I've put her thru I can handle whatever I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          Funny yet fucked up.

Hope she does well on recovering dude!
          Thanks for the well wish's. I hope it only takes a couple day of rest and she gets better.

Comment

My brothers wife has MS. Not a fun thing to go thru. Hope she recovers well. My brothers wife is on meds that cost $42,000.00/year. That is out of pocket.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Look into Low Dose Naltrexone for treating it. It's not an "official" treatment, but I have heard of people having good results. It's not an "official" crohn's disease treatment either, but it's doing well for me so far.
              Last edited by JC316; 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear it bud. Hope she gets better soon.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I hope she gets some relief and it goes away quickly. MS is hell. I'll be thinking about you guys!

Comment

Hopefully it's a short attack and maybe brought on by the activity of the trip? I know MS can be tough, but we also have friends who are in a "remission" of sorts. Hope she's doing OK, and I know she's lucky to have a husband who is truly dedicated to her.

Comment

Sorry to hear bro. Ur a good man. Hope things get better
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Thank you for the well wishes! Just have to keep a positive attitude and do what needs to be done. I went out and bought a wheelchair yesterday so she can get around till this blows over.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Have you ever considered a little Mary Jane? Couldn't hurt to try.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                            Never gonna happen...I've been madly in love with this lady for 32 years! And married to her for 22. If she can put up with all the bs I've put her thru I can handle whatever I need to.
                            Good vibes heading your way, man. Keep up the job you're doing.

Comment

I hope she bounces back. I have MS and I've been very lucky so far as to not have any real major attacks. Stories like this freak me out a little.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X