No announcement yet.

Now that is just messed the f@#K up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that is just messed the f@#K up...

It's his grandmother for Christ sakes!!! This guy makes Vanilla Ice seem perfectly sane. SMH..........

Justin Bieber's naked tushy is no way to begin the week, people. In fact, the sight of Biebs' buns has us desperate to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over our heads and not emerge until his pop idol reign has ended (so, not too long from now). But reality must be faced, so here we go: TMZ has obtained images of a butt-naked Bieber, 19, holding a guitar in front of his dangly parts while serenading his grandma (yes, GRANDMA) on Canadian Thanksgiving back in October 2012.

Seems Canadian Thanksgiving traditions are different from American ones, although both apparently feature giblets and white meat.

According to TMZ, the incident took place after Justin overslept while celebrating the holiday at his grandmother's Toronto home. He woke up to the sounds of friends and family, but instead of merely showing off his underpants in his de rigueur droopy pants, he decided to prank them by strumming in the altogether. Bieber grabbed his guitar and strolled up to the matriarch while serenading her with such lines as, "I loooove you, Grandmaaaa ... How are youuuu? ... Helloooo, Grandma."

TMZ says Bieber's MeeMaw and the other relatives thought his buff stunt was kinda funny, but that his granny "begged" him to return to his room and get dressed.

It's unclear how TMZ came into possession of the nude prank pics

Why must we endure that classless piece of shit?

Comment

pic is not even him, tattoos dont match...lol, what a joke! Either way, if he did, thats messed up!
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
        pic is not even him, tattoos dont match...lol, what a joke! Either way, if he did, thats messed up!
        How do you know this?!?!?!?!?

Comment

why would anyone care?

Comment

I'd let that beiber queer suck my dick for $1m+ But it has to be at least a million before I let him do it.

Comment

Him and Amanda Bynes should hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Hahaha, scroll through the pics on the site, you'll see the tattoos he has that don't match the one of him and the guitar...some of the dumbest tattoos I've seen too!
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

I laughed........

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Him and Amanda Bynes should hook up.
                    ME and amanda bynes should hook up. i bet she would let me murder her vagina
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      why would anyone care?
                      Precisely.

Comment

"You know how I know you're gay?" would also be an acceptable response.

Comment

Working...
                        X