No announcement yet.

Investing in stock market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day Rufus Paul Harris will get out of prison and he will show you bastards!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      According to DFWmustangs, the only secure investment is gold.
      And silver!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        And silver!
        I need to get some of that.... and when I say some, I mean like $10k. I have a feeling.....

Comment

Would be nice to see gold go to 1400!!! Dfw stangs ballas make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Would be nice to see gold go to 1400!!! Dfw stangs ballas make it happen!
            Yes, and preferably ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Why is that?
              Because so much of the analysis and theories needed to be mastered to pass the CFA are predicated on the premise that with enough research and spreadsheets, you can beat the market with superior identification of undervalued opportunities. Arbitrage at its finest.

So, is it doable? Sure, but its not the norm and its rarely worth the cost. My 401k is split between a intl index and a 500 index fund. Expense ratios are at or below 10bps. Works for me.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

I bought Detroit Municipal Bonds on a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I bought Detroit Municipal Bonds on a hunch.
                  Adding those to my Greek public debt holdings has allowed me to consider retiring early.

Comment

Head and shoulders pattern on s n p. if this breaks the flood gates will open to downside. Precious metals looking better everyday.

Comment

gold at 1356 only the beginning. when media is posting about how soros dumped all his gold thats your signal. do the opposite of all the bs billionaire articles. and if you bought aapl because icahn did good luck with that...haha

Comment

Working...
                      X