Investing in stock market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investing in stock market

Does anyone here do it? I've always thought about it, but never had the wevos. Can anyone point me to some good, reliable sources of information on where I can educate myself before taking any action? I have a basic understanding of how it works, but I would like to arm myself with as much accurate information as possible before doing anything.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

You need to diversify your bonds.

Comment

BLIAQ is a good one. They've gone up 11% just today alone. Better get in on that one while ya can.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

= gambling

If full time job, still gambling w/ slight player's edge (arguable).

Comment

it is gambling be prepared to lose your first few investments though till you get the hang of it.

Comment

If you're looking to make a quick buck, you have chosen the wrong investment... Unless it really is your full-time job and you constantly monitor the market. However, if you're just sitting on a large amount of cash (our fiat currency is constantly devaluing thanks to inflation) then you might as well put it into Coca-Cola or something that will at least keep up with inflation.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I just bought $25000 worth of Webistics. It should pay off like a motha according to the broker I talked to.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                I just bought $25000 worth of Webistics. It should pay off like a motha according to the broker I talked to.
                had to google it cuz it sounded familiar

Comment

Sounds like a Sopranos episode (from memory, not googled).

Comment

Yall mean Webistics isnt real? Aw, dang.There goes $25000 down the drain.

Comment

According to DFWmustangs, the only secure investment is gold.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Gold has crossed 50 SMA this is very bullish. It is a huge is risk to assume it will go higher but it's a bet that could pay off. Sometimes dfw stangs ballas are correct sometimes not.

Comment

I got in on farrowtech at $8. I doubled down at $4 using my down payment for my house. My broker called it "dollar cost averaging" and said I was smart to do it because their cancer drug was in the final stages of fda approval.
                          Should turn out nicely for me!

Comment

Get dfwm advice. Do opposite.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Get dfwm advice. Do opposite.
                              A contrarian, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X