Tire mount and balance hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire mount and balance hookup?

Have two sets of wheels, 1 set with tires, need to swap those tires to the other set of wheels, both sets will be off the car. My "hookup" here at work is $100.

WTF? 100 seems really high for regular pricing let alone a hookup.

I get a tire patched or plugged for 7$, and a used tire for 20$.

That's them taking it off the car, fixing or replacing and rebalancing them.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Yeah, discount will do patches for free if you've bought tires from them before.

Comment

so i see you got them spinna's you were telling me about! ballin'!!!!!!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          so i see you got them spinna's you were telling me about! ballin'!!!!!!!!

god bless.
          I can't wait to be rollin on dem so I can whip my hurr back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Yeah, discount will do patches for free if you've bought tires from them before.
            This place is in Denton.

Affordable tire and wheel off of 380 and mayhill.

They have always done good work.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Art's Tire Market

2800 E Belknap St
              Fort Worth, TX 76111

(817) 834-1842

It shouldn't cost you more than $40-50 bucks and he won't scratch your shit like Discount Tire.

He is right off 121 and Sylvania in an old house on the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                Art's Tire Market

2800 E Belknap St
                Fort Worth, TX 76111

(817) 834-1842

It shouldn't cost you more than $40-50 bucks and he won't scratch your shit like Discount Tire.

He is right off 121 and Sylvania in an old house on the corner.
                Thanks, Kevin. I'll give them a call in a little bit, just found out Wheel Repair Solutions scrapped my wheel without telling me, so now I might have to buy another tire if they try to fuck me over. Apparently the wheel wasn't fixable, which they never called to tell me, and they have a 30 day policy of scrapping if no one gets it. Fucking idiots.

Comment

William Wallace (Aaron) @ North Hills Tire: 817-284-1413

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

lol paying for repairs. discount tire does it for free.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
                      lol paying for repairs. discount tire does it for free.
                      I found out they will also rotate your tires for free no matter where you bought them.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        I found out they will also rotate your tires for free no matter where you bought them.
                        yup and free air checks to. they also do appointments that guarantee 45 mins or less, no matter what your getting and no matter how busy we are. let me know if you need any of that free stuff as i work at discount

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
                          yup and free air checks to. they also do appointments that guarantee 45 mins or less, no matter what your getting and no matter how busy we are. let me know if you need any of that free stuff as i work at discount
                          I always feel bad using them for free stuff because I always turn away from them when it comes to buying or mounting new tires because of all of the fees.

I usually buy tires online or from a friend who is a wholesaler to avoid tax. Then there is a local tire shop that will mount/balance new tires for about 10-12 per wheel.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I swapped wheels on my Ranger about a month ago. I had previously bought the tires at Discount Tire & they only had 10K miles, but got new wheels. Discount did the whole swap for $26

Comment

Discount tire can go choke on a cock. They wanted to charge me like $30 per wheel to mount/balance some loose wheels and tires I bought FROM them online. I'll continue to buy tires from them online, but Walmart and the local GM dealer will do it for less than half that $30price.....

Comment

Working...
                              X