No announcement yet.

Where Do You Run......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure could have really used a place to run to today. Stuck on base to deal with the shit flying at me in all directions compounded with some personal heartache about tried to kill me. I made it handled the work but the shit that cut me deep just worse and worse as the day wore on.

On a day I needed a drink I got a frozen pop sickle instead.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

What's going on, chica?
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        AA planes are going to dfw. Did I just ruin it for you?
        I'm just a bit northwest of Alliance.

Its actually nice not having the AA planes anymore...we're having a bit of redirected traffic from Carswell right now though, been seeing some cool military aircraft in & out lately.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I drive up to the farm, and work from sun up to sun down. It's not relaxing at all, but it is therapeutic. I do spend a few hours under the stars at night while I'm there, though. That part is relaxing. To completely relax, I need sand, water, a breeze, a drink in my hand, and no cell phone. Unfortunately, the only way I can truly get away is to leave the country.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X