No announcement yet.

Where Do You Run......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get in the car and start driving. In Northern Utah at the moment. Was at Glacier National Park yesterday.

Comment

I harden the fuck up like Onyx and then go take a shower like squirtle. Then I start squirtle squirting all over the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        If you can play this flawlessly then you and I can be besties.
        I can only play that until about a minute in. I haven't bothered learning more. I use it as a warmup.

Comment

I'm fortunate enough to have the bay area, Napa Valley, and Sierra Nevada mountains within a 2 hour drive. Yosemite is only 3 hours south, for when I really need to get away.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I can only play that until about a minute in. I haven't bothered learning more. I use it as a warmup.
            Then fuck you.

Comment

I jog the horse trails around Lake Benbrook in the hottest part of the day.

Comment

Gun Range to bust some caps or the garage to work on the car if the range isn't an option.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I hit the lake as much as I can. I average about 3-4 days on the water. I'm about to hit the water right now.
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I just go for a drive and blast music. It's about the only thing that calms me anymore
                    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      I don't think anyone in this thread has suffered a worse 2 weeks than me. Everything happens all at once but I'm gonna recoup and carry on.
                      I'm sorry for your suffering. When it rains it pours so they say. I know how you feel about everything at once.
                      Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Gun Range to bust some caps or the garage to work on the car if the range isn't an option.
                      I was stripped of all of my toys before I posted as a "precaution." I did get a few good runs in on my car though.

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                      I just go for a drive and blast music. It's about the only thing that calms me anymore
                      Thanks for making sure I made it home in one piece.

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I'll be needing them for many days to come.

Comment

Tacos calm me down.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post

Thanks for making sure I made it home in one piece.
                          Anytime. I needed to leave the gym anyway....lol
                          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I'm not close to the dfw area but when I need time alone I head for the river to sit and relax. My only other place for time like that is my deer lease but being alone isn't a 100% bet.

It sounds like you are in a rough spot but I'm sure you'll pull through. Just hold your head up high and keep looking forward forward.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I have a very hard time getting away in dfw. It was very easy in Denver, because an hour drive meant loss of signal, and near complete isolation. It was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                                I'm sorry for your suffering. When it rains it pours so they say. I know how you feel about everything at once.

Comment

Working...
                                X