Where Do You Run......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Run......

Where do you run to get away from everyone when you're down on life? Somewhere preferably not too far from DFW and somewhere quiet. Go.

Comment

If you need a quick pick me up, I'll allow you to blow me.

Comment

Lake, work, drive around...etc. typically I'm not down on life just need a chance to get away from people. I also usually take my dog. What's getting you down?

Comment

need to run your ass back into that kitchen and make me a sandwich.
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Lake, work, drive around...etc. typically I'm not down on life just need a chance to get away from people. I also usually take my dog. What's getting you down?
            Thank you for a real answer. The lake helped me through the worst year of my life and I'm living that entire year in one day right now.

Comment

Sorry to hear...at least it's just one day this time. You will get plenty more to make up for it

I've also gone to top golf by myself a few times if I want to be entertained as well.

Comment

My place is either the botanical or Japanese gardens in ft worth. I can always find a nice quiet spot to either think about life or cry like a bitch. either place has beautiful surroundings. Sometimes I feel better when I leave and sometimes not. Sorry for whatever your having to deal with.

Comment

Go to the edge of Alliance and watch the airplanes. For some reason, watching airplanes flying in the sky wondering where they are going and coming from is soothing to me.

Comment

Anywhere there are trees and no people.

It's hot as shit but if I had to get away today but stay kinda close to civilization I'd pack a bag with a 6 pack and a book, and my iPod, go to Panther Island Pavilion in FTW, rent a kayak, paddle a mile or so north up the river where you're surrounded by nothing but calm water and giant trees, and I'd just chill. Have a beer, watch some wildlife, read a bit... Generally forget everything.

Comment

I usually just take a drive. Go somewhere I have never been before. I call it unfam time.

Comment

I just drive around the metroplex. I have a route I take. I just put on my headphones and just drive.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          I just put on my headphones and just drive.
                          Sounds dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Sounds dangerous.
                            It's the only way to live.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I run 6-8 miles around my neighborhood 3-6 times a week for my escape. As for actually going some where, I don't a place to go to get away. Sometimes I wish I did, but instead I just run until my mind clears, my body is tired, and I'm ready to go home.
                              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                              http://www.titantowing.net
                              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
                              X