Storm in the Keller area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm in the Keller area?

The girlfriend got a call from a friend letting us know tree limbs are down and parts of the fence are down as well. The girlfriend went and looked and sure enough. Didn't hear about any storms today much less damaging winds. The new neighbors are going g to be pissed when they see their beautiful $10k fence leaning way over. Hope the fence company will warranty the work, its only 3 months old

Anyone else have damage?

omg stormz

Comment

Lightning struck one of the houses behind me. I saw the lightning bolt and knew it was CLOSE.......then a few minutes later saw a bunch of smoke, heard a bunch of sirens and smelled burning wood. If anyone listens to scanners or knows what happened, post-up. It's in Coppell near Denton Tap/Sandy Lake road, happened about an hour ago.

Comment

We got heavy rain and wind (I'm in Keller too) but no damage. Lots of small tree limbs here and there but no big deal. It was a pretty quick storm though. Glad we got some rain!

Comment

lost power here in Southlake around 8
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Looks like we had a lot of wind, but no rain at my house. Couple miles down the road, poured rain! We went to dinner on 377 and it was blow'en and raining like a MoFo, got home afterwards, streets and yard dry... Central High has some damage, the shit in the parking lot (I think for a new roof) is blown all across the street, fences down on Kroger Road and the RR signal arm got bent the fuck backwards and was blocking a train at Kroger/377.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              Lightning struck one of the houses behind me. I saw the lightning bolt and knew it was CLOSE.......then a few minutes later saw a bunch of smoke, heard a bunch of sirens and smelled burning wood. If anyone listens to scanners or knows what happened, post-up. It's in Coppell near Denton Tap/Sandy Lake road, happened about an hour ago.
              There were pictures of that fire on Facebook on the scanner page.

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo...00000087392354
                Saw that too didn't realize it was from lightning, dang!
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Looks like we had a lot of wind, but no rain at my house. Couple miles down the road, poured rain! We went to dinner on 377 and it was blow'en and raining like a MoFo, got home afterwards, streets and yard dry... Central High has some damage, the shit in the parking lot (I think for a new roof) is blown all across the street, fences down on Kroger Road and the RR signal arm got bent the fuck backwards and was blocking a train at Kroger/377.
                  I'm right at 377 and north Tarrant..

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo...00000087392354

Here's the picture of that from my backyard

Comment

Lost most of a sycamore tree and a Bradford Pear. Rained like hell here. Power went out about 7:30 last night and didn't come back on until 7:30 this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X