Some people are F'd up! (Long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people are F'd up! (Long read)

Soooo I got called for jury duty Tuesday and like everyone else I figured I'd show up, they would not select me and I'd leave. Not so much this time. I got selected for a felony 1 case. I thought at least I'd be seeing a good case and not some stupid traffic ticket case

Boy was I wrong. This case wasn't good at all. As a matter fact it is the worst case in the fucking world

Mexican family of 7 (parents and 5 kids). Dad came swimming over in 1978. Got deported about a year later. A few years later he comes swimming back and starts working at Pilgrims pride and after about a year he goes swimming back home. Grabs the family and they all swim on back here

This happens all the time I understand that but that's my first irritation because they were all illegal AND a large amer an company employed husband and wife for 12 years

The. We get to the bad part. The dad was abusive. Beating the kids with belts, cords and rope as well as threaten to kill the entire family and himself if they called the cops

Several years ago he fingers and sucks on his oldest daughter which as the time was 11!
    He does this several times and then about 6 years later he starts raping his 8 year old for about 2 years off and on at least every other week.
    Then about 4 years later he starts raping his 9 year old daughter

So we are at 3 daughters ages ranging from 8-13 at the time of occurrence.

Fast forward 9-10 years (2012) and the family now has an 8 year old living in the house. The only person that has moved out is the last daughter abused which is now 20. She moved in with her Bf and his family. Every time they do anything sexual she starts crying and the BF keeps asking why. She finally breaks down and tells him she was sexually abused by her dad. He tells his dad and the dad calls the cops

The sisters never spoke up because they were super afraid of the abusive father and the daughters were far enough apart in age that they weren't super close

So here we are in court with multiple charges against this father of sexual aggravated assault of a minor under the age of 14.

The father never showed any emotion at all except to smirk when the kids or wife spoke about the beatings

Mother testifies, all 3 abused daughters and son (4 daughters one of which is only 8 and one son 24)

This man has completely fucked up the 3 daughters one couldn't look anyone in the eyes. The next one couldn't Stan for anyone to touch her and she was made at the world. The third was the 20 y/o and she has bad trust issues and sexual issues (all three do) The son is a big stocky 24 y/o that is so timid and weak sounding its crazy. It's like none of them have a fire left in them at all

His defense..... They were made that he kicked out the oldest daughter for a mother 12 years ago. None of this happen and they were just made about that incident that's why they made all this up

We found him guilty and gave him LIFE that low life sack o shot screwe up those "kids" for life and showed no remorse at all

Sorry long read I know but it really does make you wonder how someone can do something so jacked up. You are supposed to protect your kids. Not screw them up like that!

I'm also pissed of about pilgrims pride employing illegals Wish we could do something about that too

Going to cherish my kids (2,7,9) and try another 110% to be the best protector I can for them

**cliff notes**
    Guy rapes 3 of his daughters 8-13 years of age throughout the years and now has an 8 year old daughter living at home
    We found him guilty
    We gave him life

Pilgrims pride employees illegals

The end
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

I think that's enough rape threads for the month.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Thoughts:

Good on ya for putting his ass away. Maybe he'll learn how it feels to be sexually abused.

So you're saying it's high time pilgrim's pride change its name to peregrino's pride?

Comment

I hope he gets a life of raping
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I believe INS or whatever they call themselves now a days has came down on them in the past for employing them, but apparently it hasn't slowed them down much. I believe incestual rape and statutory rape like this should hold a death penalty. My hope is this guy gets prison justice, but he will probably just end up in a max security with other like minded sick fucks. He deserves a deep dicking from some locked up brothas.

Comment

pics?

Comment

made = mad?

OP you been drinking?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                made = mad?

OP you been drinking?
                Ever been really stressed or burnt out? Cut him some slack.

Comment

And posting from my phone

Comment

A round through his head would be awesome.

Comment

I hear that child molesters are not treated very good by other inmates.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        A round through his head would be awesome.
                        Did someone call me?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Did someone call me?
                          I'll supply the bullet. What tickles your fancy?

Comment

Ya honestly this was a shitty week of listening to these details knowing that I have my own girls the same age. What a fuckin sicko I'd kill someone for doing anything like that to my girls (seriously) and this fool did it to his own flesh and blood

Comment

Fuck!

For the record, I haven't bought pilgrims pride since I was a CSR for their account several years. That said is a nasty flass company!

Foster Farms isn't must better.

Comment

Working...
                              X