Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED....Latest car buying experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I didn't got discount tire commercial on their ass. The Parts/service director (previous owner) was really cool about everything. We shot shit about the car for a lil bit, he put the car on the lift and before I knew it, he sent the 3 bent wheels out to get fixed, I should have them back tomorrow AND sets me up with a rental/loaner car. Apologized stating he didn't even know they were bent when he owned the car. Went though and checked the brakes, knuckle, ball joints, bearings pretty much everything to make sure everything was good. Also my Mileage got fixed on the paperwork and will be mailed to me next week but will still need to make an appt for the extra key. All in all not a bad experience after having to make a few issues known and now getting them fixed, even though they didn't have to..

Comment

It's good to hear they're looking after you. Every business can make a mistake, it's how they fix it is what matters
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

as soon as the guy got huffy about the warranty, I'm out the door...

and never go on a dealer's promise to do ANYTHING post-sale
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          as soon as the guy got huffy about the warranty, I'm out the door...

and never go on a dealer's promise to do ANYTHING post-sale
          Not unless it is in writing....and possibly notarized.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Not unless it is in writing....and possibly notarized.
            still way too much hassle to get them to honor it... seen/heard it a million times

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              still way too much hassle to get them to honor it... seen/heard it a million times
              I agree with that. I'm with you, I've got too much shit going on to get fucked around by some cock jockey in finance that is getting back end money for selling bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I agree with that. I'm with you, I've got too much shit going on to get fucked around by some cock jockey in finance that is getting back end money for selling bullshit.
                Wolver-fuckin-ines

Comment

I'd love to scream that shit and walk out. Even better if I could get away with doing it with an AK (without being shot).

Comment

Ded

Comment

Working...
                    X