Learn how to take a pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    As for the coach doing that, I think that is a little much. It will hurt as much the 50th time he gets hit as it did the first. I don't see how that is going to benefit him any. It seems like it would make him even more conscience of getting hit.
    It doesn't hurt that bad until you get up over 70 mph, unless you get hit where there isn't much muscle or fat. If you learn how to turn away from it so that it just grazes you, you're golden.

Edit: It hurts a little, but it isn't incapacitating and it doesn't last more than a couple of days.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

There is no reason to learn how to take a pitch, especially at those speeds. I would have been trying to bean him back if he did that to me. Then again during freshman football the coach, also varsity football coach at that time, threw a clipboard at my head when I wasn't looking and I ducked at the last second (did not have a helmet one at the time). So I picked up the clipboard, looked at it, looked at him, then chunked it at him. Next day I get called up to varsity for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Working...
      X