• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs Maniac dancer goes on killing spree

Two takeaways here:
    1. The 105*+ temps are making people crazy
    2. WHERE CAN I GET A GRENADE?!?

From the Dallas Observer's "while you were sleeping" file

Erbie "E-Luv" Bowser, Former Mavs Maniaac Dancer, Went on a Murderous Rampage Last Night, Police Say

By Eric Nicholson Thu., Aug. 8 2013 at 8:21 AM

At 10:30 last night, police say 44-year-old Erbie Bowser walked into his ex-girlfriend's home in the 7100 block of Long Canyon Trail in far southwest Dallas and opened fire, killing two people and wounding two others.

Bowser then hopped in his car and drove seven miles to a house on Galleria Drive in DeSoto, which WFAA reports belonged to his ex-wife. He tossed a grenade inside then, after it detonated, walking in with guns blazing. By the time he ran out of ammo, another two people were dead, and two more were wounded.

According to The Dallas Morning News, Bowser pretended to be one of the victims when police arrived at the house on Galleria Drive. Once they figured out he was unhurt, WFAA reports that he gave officers his name, Army rank, and serial number.

Victims identified so far by family members include Toya Smith, 43, and Tasmia Allen, her 17-year-old daughter.

Bowser did not at first volunteer that he is a former Mavs Maniaac dancer, though the media seized hold of that soon enough. His current absence from the squad might have something to do with previous arrests for violating a protective order and evading arrest. It's not clear. All we really know is that his name was E-Luv and that he prefers "the briefs that are like boxers":

A former dancer for the Dallas Mavericks' male dance team went on a violent rampage in far southwest Dallas last night, using guns and a grenade, killing four people and wounding others, police say. It began at around 10:30 p.m., when 44-year-old Erbie Bowser walked into his ex-girlfriend's home on...

damn.

Comment

That's fucking crazy.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Other stories:

Two boys, 11 & 13 were the wounded.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Damn first thing I thought was I hope it wasn't the fat black dude.

Comment

Sounds like Desoto PD had their hands full.

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

399 because saying 400 would be embarrassing.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

E Luv, he so silly

Comment

Since he was black and they have not said what color the other people were he shot, can we call it a hate crime yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      Since he was black and they have not said what color the other people were he shot can we call it a hate crime yet?
                      The G-ma of the Desoto folk is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        The G-ma of the Desoto folk is black.
                        Oh I knew that, I stay away from that area, me got no 24" wheels to roll around

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          Oh I knew that, I stay away from that area, me got no 24" wheels to roll around
                          Yeah, my 16" wheels on the truck just weren't cutting it anymore so we had to pack up 10 years ago and get the hell out of there. The sad part about that area is that it was not like that way back in the day.
                          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Working...
                          X