No announcement yet.

Cancun or Dominican Republic vacation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancun or Dominican Republic vacation ?

Thinking about a vacation, if you have been to both, let me hear your thoughts, especially on food and booze. TIA

I'd go to cozumel over cancun, if it was my choice. Ive never been to the DR, so no help there.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Do not go to Cancun. Playa del Carmen is the shit. All-inclusive and I highly recommend the Iberostar resort. I've been to the area 10 times and stayed at different properties. This was, by far, my favorite.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

My gf just got back from the DR she went to both Punto Cana and puerto plata really enjoyed both places all inclusive resorts. With that being said in her opinion cancun resorts are much nicer and so are the beaches. That's all I got

Comment

Canada
          WRX

Comment

If you go to DR, be careful of the penis eating dogs.
            Ded

Comment

I had some friends recently spend some time in DR and they said it was really nice, laid back and the people were friendly. Cancun if you wanna party and shop, DR if you want more chill and peace.

Comment

another vote for Playa Del Carmen and surrounding areas.

Comment

I have no interest in Mexico at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    I'd go to cozumel over cancun, if it was my choice. Ive never been to the DR, so no help there.
                    Been there, Horrible memories! Maybe that was because it was my honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Do not go to Cancun. Playa del Carmen is the shit. All-inclusive and I highly recommend the Iberostar resort. I've been to the area 10 times and stayed at different properties. This was, by far, my favorite.
                      Taking notes.......... Thanks Leah

Comment

DR > Mexico
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                          DR > Mexico
                          Mexico>DR

We got back June 26th from Dreams in Punta Cana. The country is a dump. All the people we talked to at the airport on our return flight would not recommend it again either. We also got sick along with hundreds of other people.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Dominican Republic. Stay at the iberostar grand bavaro. I got back from punta Cana not too long ago and it was way better than many places in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                              I had some friends recently spend some time in DR and they said it was really nice, laid back and the people were friendly. Cancun if you wanna party and shop, DR if you want more chill and peace.
                              This.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Dominican Republic. Stay at the iberostar grand bavaro. I got back from punta Cana not too long ago and it was way better than many places in Mexico.
                              Yep...

Comment

Working...
                              X