your thoughts for my friend's son...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your thoughts for my friend's son...

talked with a friend of mine that I used to work with this evening. Turns out his 1yr old son was just diagnosed with cancer. He has a large tumor in his abdomen that has grown around one of his main arteries.

He said the kid is oblivious and very happy and healthy. They're going to give him chemo to shrink the tumor before they operate.

my buddy Jonathan and his wife are great people, and it just tore me up to hear about their boy. If you can take a moment to wish good health to Jax Larue, it wouldn't be wasted effort :cool:
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

That's awful man Prayers and well wishes.

Comment

We lost my 21 yoa nephew to brain cancer November of 2009, my wife's aunt to brain cancer in November of 2010, and my wife's uncle to brain cancer January 5, 2011.

Needless to say, I'm pulling for the little guy. Fuck cancer.

Comment

Poor boy. I hate hearing about things like this. I hope the procedures help him out. I'll be praying for Jax Larue.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

that's terrible news. I'm on the couch with my 1 yr old daughter sleepin next to me and cant even imagine what the family must be going through. my prayers go out to them. I'm pulling for you, little guy.

Comment

I believe in the power of positive thinking and prayer... Thank you guys for your well wishes for little Jaxon
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Best of luck to him. There are some things that no kid should ever have to go through, and cancer is one of them.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Very sad. No child should have to endure such things. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Sad indeed. I hope it works out for him.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

Prayers sent. Sorry to hear
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

wow thats horrible. prayers with them.
                        2007 Silverado CC
                        1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Fuck me, I hate this shit. It kills me.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Prayers out to the Jax and his family.
                            Cancer is horrible and it happening to a child is one of the worst things.

Comment

Wish the best for them both Cooter. Would not wish that on anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X