Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the weirdest derogatory comment someone has said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the weirdest derogatory comment someone has said to you?

I was at a gas station looking for something to drink and a lady thought it was a good idea to stand about 5 inches behind me. I took a step back and bumped into her so I apologized. She gave me this go to hell look and loudly said "you stupid f'ing Mexican". It threw me off guard enough to where I didn't know what the hell to say. I don't have a dark complexion, I'm white, and I'm tall. I guess the lady just called me the most derogatory thing she could think of and that was it.
    What's the weirdest derogatory comment someone has made to y"all?

Not sure since it was in Spanish. They didn't leave any water spots on my car though.

Comment

my own stepmother called me a coconut once.

ONCE

Comment

"you stupid f'ing Mexican", but Im white.....

I havent heard nothing as I look like Im pissed all the time even when Im not, so I figure I look like Im ready to twist off any second and people keep their comments to themselves.

Comment

Nothing. Everything is unoriginal when you're a ginger.

I did yell at a lady in California that got stuck between a curb and my trailer, as she was trying to sneak around me on the inside as I turned in, "What's the matter lady, cunt make you think slower??!?!" She got back in her car, locked the doors and started crying.

Comment

I was in 6th grade in Atlanta, and the school was predominantly black. I got called a host of things that were more hurtful than those 6th grade black kids realized (I am white), all while I was trying to make friends and have a normal kid's life. Thankfully we moved out of there after that school year was complete, otherwise I might have been one of those white kids that you see on the news that shot a bunch of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I was in 6th grade in Atlanta, and the school was predominantly black. I got called a host of things that were more hurtful than those 6th grade black kids realized (I am white), all while I was trying to make friends and have a normal kid's life. Thankfully we moved out of there after that school year was complete, otherwise I might have been one of those white kids that you see on the news that shot a bunch of people.
              that's a lie, black people cant be racist.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                It's the main reason that to this day I can't take a black person pulling the race card seriously.

Comment

I was called "a two bit cracker ass hussy" and was told to "go sweep the parking lot".
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    "What's the matter lady, cunt make you think slower??!?!" She got back in her car, locked the doors and started crying.
                    I'll take that as a Yes.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      I look like Im pissed all the time even when Im not, so I figure I look like Im ready to twist off any second and people keep their comments to themselves.
                      Same here. People always ask me what is wrong, and I'm usually in a great mood. But I guess looking angry all the time, people tend to keep to themselves more.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I had never actually witnessed anyone say that personally, until the Zimmerman deal. I couldn't believe it.

As for derogatory comments - My friends are some of the most ruthless, crude, depraved people on the planet. They come up with some shit that would put most people in intensive therapy.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I've been called the devil before. I don't really get myself into situations that result in insults. /shrug.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          As for derogatory comments - My friends are some of the most ruthless, crude, depraved people on the planet. They come up with some shit that would put most people in intensive therapy.
                          Clicks "Show Friendship" between Brent and Leah on FB.

(face melts)

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Same here. People always ask me what is wrong, and I'm usually in a great mood. But I guess looking angry all the time, people tend to keep to themselves more.

I had never actually witnessed anyone say that personally, until the Zimmerman deal. I couldn't believe it.
                            When I was in highschool in Duncanville, it was being said often. White people were ( and are) a minority and anytime there was any kind of issue between a black and a white person, someone was screaming racist.

One of my friends got jumped by a black dude, turned around and beat the hell out of him, and then was called racist for doing it. The ISD was trying to call it a hate crime, even though the black dude drug my buddy out of his truck, while he hadn't done or said anything. It was always the white person at fault, and punishment was handed out differently between the races.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Geor.

Comment

Working...
                              X