Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the weirdest derogatory comment someone has said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    Geor.
    haha! we supposed to get beers this weekend, and that dick never got back with me.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      haha! we supposed to get beers this weekend, and that dick never got back with me.

god bless.
      I bet he blames it on you.

Comment

I had a patient at work that was WAY off his rocker. He called my partner a pussy, several times to which he finally responded, "you are what you eat". Then he started calling me queer, after the millionth time he said it I finally said, "i'm queer for that pussy over there". he finally stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          Geor.
          Jesus. I'm sorry.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Nothing really notable. I had an older Mexican guy at work try to fight me about 2 months ago. It started with him asking about a credit the manager promised him onto his account for $50 to resolve a billing issue. I told the guy he'd have to speak to the manager tomorrow since he was off that day. He got a really mad look on his face and said "You are not a man." I thought he said manager so I was just like, "Well, no, I just told you he's off today..." So he said it again, but this time ended it with "Let's go outside" The guy was at least 60, probably like 5"4" and about 100 lbs, so I kinda just laughed at him and shook my head. He kept trying to get me to go outside to fight him, I ended up saying "Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops." "Go ahead and call them, I'm not leaving the store" So I googled the fwpd number, started dialing it and he walks out of the store of course.

I've never had a customer actually make me get mad, and I've seen a lot of shit after working retail for a few years.

Comment

at work this drunk mexican guy got mad because my cashier refused to sell him beer. im standing a few feet away, in perfect english he asked for the manager> ME

him
              starts talking to me in full blown spanish.

me
              i don't speak spanish.

him
              well what the fuck are you doing working in a mexican store. "you need to learn spanish"

me
              first off watch your mouth! second this is not a "mexican store" a mexican store would be in mexico. i understand texas has lots of hispanics but at this 'american store' we also have asians. arabics. jamaicans. the store is for everybody, do you really expect us to learn several languages? if i go to mexico and tell all of em to learn english they'll kick my ass. i told him his drunk and he needs to leave before i call the cops.
              Last edited by soap; 08-06-2013, 03:01 PM.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                at work this drunk mexican guy got mad because my cashier refused to sell him beer. he im standing a few feet away, im perfect english he asked for the manager> ME

him
                starts talking to me in full blown spanish.

me
                i don't speak spanish.

him
                well what the fuck are you doing working in a mexican store. "you need to learn spanish"

me
                first off watch your mouth! second this is not a "mexican store" a mexican store would be in mexico. i understand texas has lots of hispanics but at this 'american store' we also have asians. arabics. jamaicans. the store is for everybody, do you really expect us to learn several languages? if i go to mexico and tell all of em to learn english they'll kick my ass. i told him his drunk and he needs to leave before i call the cops.
                I know! You hardly speak English, so another language is WAY out of the question!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Jesus. I'm sorry.
                  LOL! Just kidding, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    I know! You hardly speak English, so another language is WAY out of the question!!
                    haha

Comment

a friend of mine ( she works in a retirement community ) said " this old lady called me a fart knocker"

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        He got a really mad look on his face and said "You are not a man." I thought he said manager so I was just like, "Well, no, I just told you he's off today..." So he said it again, but this time ended it with "Let's go outside"
                        You have no...you have no...marbles. You have no marbles!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          fucking iphon.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            fucking iphon.
                            That's your story?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              That's your story?

Comment

Poon dabber, faggot monkey, tweener face (a tweener is the spot between her twat and her asshole), and plenty more.

Comment

Working...
                                X