A new button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new button?

What's with the +1 google button in the lower right corner? Is that a new way to indicate to the world that we like a given post, or is that some new social network integration. I'd probably use it if it remained here on DFWM (not that I use G+ with regularity, I just don't like social media integrating into everything I do.)

I'm guessing it's just like any other social media integration. Because apparently everyone cares what everyone else is doing all day every day.

Comment

Another ad from the greedy admins! They sold their souls to Google.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        What's with the +1 google button in the lower right corner? Is that a new way to indicate to the world that we like a given post, or is that some new social network integration. I'd probably use it if it remained here on DFWM (not that I use G+ with regularity, I just don't like social media integrating into everything I do.)
        yeah I am trying to add a facebook button too, it's for social media, I am also working on an internal "like" system.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          yeah I am trying to add a facebook button too, it's for social media, I am also working on an internal "like" system.
          Cool, I'm going to abuse the shit out of an internal like system, but not a social network one. The real world doesn't need to know what I do on here. lol

Comment

Well, something is fucking with the page loading on my work computer, this site is causing it to freeze up, none of the others have an issue.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hows that 20/yr working out for VIP? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Well, something is fucking with the page loading on my work computer, this site is causing it to freeze up, none of the others have an issue.
                Hrmm, anyone else having this issue?

Button is only in the thread, if you can load forums but not threads it sounds like the button.
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm not, but the facebook button just showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Hrmm, anyone else having this issue?

Button is only in the thread, if you can load forums but not threads it sounds like the button.
                    yeah, only threads. New post search is still fast, as well as user CP.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I'm not, but the facebook button just showed up.
                      They load a tad bit slower, but not too noticeable over here.

Comment

What happens, exactly, when someone hits the "like FB" button?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I wouldn't know, I don't use FB nor care too. Google can suck my cock as well.

MS actually has cool videos now, so they are all right.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            yeah, only threads. New post search is still fast, as well as user CP.
                            I just made some changes, the buttons load asynchronously so they don't affect the site performance, that's why they load last.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              good question, give it a shot

Comment

Working...
                              X