Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't pass out drunk in the Dominican

You might just lose your best friend!

I thought I would continue the horribly misfortunate thread trend I've been trying for.

Drunk Dominican man passes out only to wake up to missing penis

A man from Dominican Republic got the shock of his life when he passed out after a night of heavy drinking and woke up without his penis.

Although Geraldo Ramos told a local TV station Noticias Sin, that he has no clue where his penis went, his neighbors alleged that a dog attacked Ramos, while he was out of it, the Huffington Post reported.

But, 45-year-old Ramos claimed that he had no memory of the dog and that the suspected dog has not been found.
    A man from Dominican Republic got the shock of his life when he passed out after a night of heavy drinking and woke up without his penis.Although Geraldo Ramos told a local TV station Noticias Sin, that he has no clue where his penis went, his neighbors alleged that a dog attacked Ramos, while he was out of it, the Huffington Post reported.But, 45-year-old Ramos claimed that he had no memory of the dog and that the suspected dog has not been found.
    Ded

Something similar happened to me in Florida, but it was an ugly chick trying to suck it off and I was able to get out of there before any harm could be done (like waking up next to her).

Comment

Here is a song about it.

Comment

sound peanut butter was involved.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          sound peanut butter was involved.
          Dude....I'm just fucking laughing over here. Does your mind process shit this way? I bet you are an unintentional riot.

Comment

my bad forgot "like" im trying to take a shit and it fucking smells.

Comment

Mans best friend is turning on us.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                my bad forgot "like" im trying to take a shit and it fucking smells.
                I bet your phone is naaaaasty!

Comment

i use my penis to type on my phone while i wipe.

Comment

Damn. That is fucking terrible.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X