For all you Whiskey drinkers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Fucking disgusting!! Canned liquor has got to taste bad.

A friend of mine ruined some Patron by putting it in her flask. That shit tasted like I was drinking denatured alcohol from a corroded galvanized pipe.
    x2 I can't see how that would be good... Speaking of, anyone tried Crown Royal XR? I had some this last weekend and it was so smooth it was hard to believe it was whisky.
    Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Sweet so I could shotgun 8 shots of cheap wiskey at a time !
      Now that would be a power move...
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Fucking disgusting!! Canned liquor has got to taste bad.

A friend of mine ruined some Patron by putting it in her flask. That shit tasted like I was drinking denatured alcohol from a corroded galvanized pipe.
        Have you ever had canned water? I was pretty skeptical at first, but had it and it surprisingly tasted normal. I think aluminum cans are lined with something.

Love the canned wine. I actually can wined it up at one of my friends weddings.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

BTW, Wild Turkey's largest export market is Australia. There is a distributor there that mixes Turkey & cola and sells in in cans.

Comment

6.9% isn't enough for whiskey and coke. Shit needs to be like 15-20% by volume.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              BTW, Wild Turkey's largest export market is Australia. There is a distributor there that mixes Turkey & cola and sells in in cans.

iv had it, they sell it in glass coke bottles as well! most of the big names, Jim, Jack, Evan Williams, etc have one!
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                6.9% isn't enough for whiskey and coke. Shit needs to be like 15-20% by volume.
                Agreed. If it isn't mixed at least half and half it isn't a real mixed drink for me.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

neat idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
                    x2 I can't see how that would be good... Speaking of, anyone tried Crown Royal XR? I had some this last weekend and it was so smooth it was hard to believe it was whisky.
                    it is unbelievably smooth. i don't drink often, and i was able to drink it straight.
                    Originally posted by 56482
                    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
                      it is unbelievably smooth. i don't drink often, and i was able to drink it straight.
                      that's what she said
                      WRX

Comment

Beer bong anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                          Beer bong anyone?
                          When I was in padre a guy bonged a huge funnel of whiskey...TWICE! We have it on vid somewhere. We thought for sure he was done for. But thankfully we saw him the next night. And it was the cheap seagrams shit...

Comment

Working...
                          X