Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who carries emergency equipment in their car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 1911, jumper cables and a two year old full bucket of protein powder

Comment

In my truck
      9mm, Small First Aid Kit, Tools, tow strap, bottle jack, 4 way, ratchet straps, bailing wire, duct tape, zip ties etc.

In the vette
      9mm

Comment

I have everyting but the kitchen sink in a Hiking bag under my back seat.

Plus tools, .45 (in a nifty safe), flashlights, and some other stuff..

Plus a lifetime supply of Koozies.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
          You can chose muliple items.
          Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Math is hard.
          I missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Plans for an EM attack and preps with cell phones.

I had to.
            Phones are for random breakdowns. Everything else is for EM strikes, both natural and man made
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

In my truck I have a bit more stuff as it has a toolbox. Bigger first aid kit, a tractor jack, floor jack and bottle jack, jumper cables, 2,000 feet of 550 cord, tarp, .357 with reloads, Texas maps of highways and back roads, gas can, case of water, TP, candy and dried food. Crowbar, tools, spare and so forth.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

First Aid kit, flares, jumper cables. I should get a fire extinguisher though. My time as a helicopter crew chief made me fairly safety conscience.

Comment

BTW, I was thinking of getting something like this for my pickup to free up storage space in the cab.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/UnderCover-SC200D-SwingCase-Driver-Storage/dp/B001B7VSOS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375809069&sr=8-2&keywords=UnderCover+SC201D+SwingCase+Driver+Side +Storage+Box"]UnderCover SC200D SwingCase Driver Side Storage Box[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    BTW, I was thinking of getting something like this for my pickup to free up storage space in the cab.

UnderCover SC200D SwingCase Driver Side Storage Box
                    ah, I really really like that. I dont want to put a toolbox in the bed since I will be pulling a 5th wheel, but I still want some place to put straps and other misc crap that I dont want under the back seat.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Jumper cables, tow chain, and some ratchet straps.
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

UnderCover SC200D SwingCase Driver Side Storage Box
                        I like those too. The only draw back I see is that it won't swing out if even part of you're load is in the way. I could see that as being frustrating. That being said, I still want one.

As far as safety equipment, a small fire extinguisher, jumper cables on a regular basis. Tool bag on a road trip.

Comment

First aid kit, couple of power bars and a tire tool. Should get a fire extinguisher, but haven't.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                          X