Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who carries emergency equipment in their car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it safe to leave a fire extinguisher in the car? considering the texas heat.
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Tow strap, jumper cables, hand tools, first aid, visual, thermal blanket, flashlight, etc. Everything except for a fucking spare tire. Damned Cobra specific spare....

Comment

Aint nobody got time for helping others.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Knife for seatbelts and a hole punch for glass if a water landing is ever encountered.

Comment

I keep $3.50 & half a pack of gum for that right deal to come around where I offer way less than the value of something.

Keep a Dr. Pepper can on hand also for emergency photo references.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              IF I'm further than that, I can resupply on my way. That's in addition to 2 cell phones, chargers for both. Ideally if I have to leave the vehicle, I'll make a few phone calls, post on here and call my parents
              Plans for an EM attack and preps with cell phones.

I had to.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Plans for an EM attack and preps with cell phones.

I had to.
                They could be stored under a lead blanket and be wrapped in foil.

Comment

Basic tools (metric and sae combo wrenches and socket sets, various screwdrivers, multimeter). Jumper cables, rope, 550 cord, fuses, flashlight, ratchet straps. And a small first aid kit.

Comment

I keep one of those emergency window breaker things in my trunk.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      They could be stored under a lead blanket and be wrapped in foil.
                      they'd still need a (nonexistent) network to use. Some frs/gmrs radios would be ag much wiser choice.
                      Last edited by lowthreeohz; 08-06-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I keep one of those emergency window breaker things in my trunk.
                        Which one? If it's anything like this one it's completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                          Is it safe to leave a fire extinguisher in the car? considering the texas heat.
                          Yes, but make sure it's secured. If you get in a wreck it will suddenly transform from a fire extinguisher to a 10-15 lb head smasher.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Which one? If it's anything like this one it's completely useless.
                            Yeah, that's the one. I used to see them in the trunk of cars when I was a tech, and get a good giggle that someone has one in the trunk of the car, you know, in case they need it.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

None of the listed items, although I should have a first aid kit... I've got tools, a tire pump, tire plug kit, and a gun.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I carried most of those when I had a truck. In my car just a first aid kit, and swimsuits during the summer.
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X