Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who carries emergency equipment in their car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry all of the above in my F250.

Comment

I have a case of water, food, hard candy, 3 first aid kits, .380 and 2 magazines, a stroller to carry my duffle, instant coffee, survival straw, jumper cables, etc. I tend to plan for an EM strike and a 3 day hike back to the house and plan accordingly
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I have some empty cups from the house, trash, spare change, an iPhone charger, and a leatherman.

Comment

I always had an extra pair of underwear and socks, in case of an unplanned overnighter. But that's not the emergency you're asking about.

After my first dead car battery, I started carrying jumper cables.
          Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

after driving manual transmission cars for so long i dont even bother to carry jumper cables anymore

Comment

I carry 250 feet of 8mm static line with a life jacket tied to the end, a window punch, first aid kit, and a fire extinguisher. Crossing Lake Ponchartrain as much as I do, I want to be prepared if someone goes over.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I have a case of water, food, hard candy, 3 first aid kits, .380 and 2 magazines, a stroller to carry my duffle, instant coffee, survival straw, jumper cables, etc. I tend to plan for an EM strike and a 3 day hike back to the house and plan accordingly
                What if you're 4 days away?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Tank only goes 3 days away.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Edit: I would like to add, the results of this pole at the time of this edit add up to 167%. dafuq?
                    Math is hard.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Math makes me hard.
                      ftfy
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        ftfy
                        I would respond with an insult if that weren't true.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Tank only goes 3 days away.
                          fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            IF I'm further than that, I can resupply on my way. That's in addition to 2 cell phones, chargers for both. Ideally if I have to leave the vehicle, I'll make a few phone calls, post on here and call my parents
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              IF I'm further than that, I can resupply on my way. That's in addition to 2 cell phones, chargers for both. Ideally if I have to leave the vehicle, I'll make a few phone calls, post on here and call my parents
                              If you have cell phones, THEY will know where you are.

Comment

If you didn't and needed help, you could always post a thread here. After 20 or 30 replies criticizing you for not carrying emergency equipment, someone who's willing to help might post up.
                                Well played

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X