Animals living in the ceiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals living in the ceiling

So I moved into this rental house in April. A few months in I could hear some kind of animals moving around in the ceilings. I think its squirrels. These motherfuckers must be Mexican Squirrels because now it sounds like they have tripled. My question is, who pays the bill to get them out? Me, or the landlord?

landlord
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

el jefe

Don't pay for shit. Doesn't mean he will get rid of them though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          landlord
          Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          el jefe

Don't pay for shit. Doesn't mean he will get rid of them though.

This dudes wife is a pain in the ass and manages his rental homes. When I called complaining about the shower mixer going out she asked for me to only call her if something is wrong that I could not live without. She then said every "bogus" call would cost me 125.00 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            I think one lives above the ceiling where I have my office. When he walks I can hear the damn ceiling squeek. Might be a raccon or even a damn possum.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
              This dudes wife is a pain in the ass and manages his rental homes. When I called complaining about the shower mixer going out she asked for me to only call her if something is wrong that I could not live without. She then said every "bogus" call would cost me 125.00 bucks
              I had that stip in one of my appartment, it was to keep people from calling for any kind of bullshit, and they will.

What you have is a rodent infestation. Call her back and let her know that she can call out an exterminator, or you will call the county heath inspector, and ever news station that will take your call.

The exterminator will be there shortly.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My house, there are pecan trees all over my property. God damn squirrels are always in my attic. I have sealed that bitch up like fort Knox and they still seem to find a way in.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  I had that stip in one of my appartment, it was to keep people from calling for any kind of bullshit, and they will.

What you have is a rodent infestation. Call her back and let her know that she can call out an exterminator, or you will call the county heath inspector, and ever news station that will take your call.

The exterminator will be there shortly.

10/4 thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    My house, there are pecan trees all over my property. God damn squirrels are always in my attic. I have sealed that bitch up like fort Knox and they still seem to find a way in.

We also have alot of trees on the property. I love the shade but the animals getting into the house and the cars getting shitted on sucks.

We also have a big ass tree with some green softball looking things growing out of it. I afraid to let my girls play in the front yard because I worry one might fall and hit them in the head.

Comment

We also have alot of trees on the property. I love the shade but the animals getting into the house and the cars getting shitted on sucks.

We also have a big ass tree with some green softball looking things growing out of it. I afraid to let my girls play in the front yard because I worry one might fall and hit them in the head.
                      horse apples!!! chunk them at cars at night

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        horse apples!!! chunk them at cars at night
                        Shit i bet they could probably do some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          el jefe
                          I always get called this instead of my name.

Comment

Fucking cut the tree down and make some bats with it. Bodark gets hard as fuck.

Comment

12 gauge and dinner
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                              X