Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V3GA View Post
    I contacted my auto insurance company, Geico, they told
    mystery solved....Fuck Geico and their Geko....get another insurance carrier
    sigpic

Comment

I add and remove cars all of the time, never had an issue and I use geico.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        That's what DFW stands for?
        I thought it meant, "Don't fuck with mustangs".

I've taken vehicles off and on my state farm policy and they don't raise the rates. Geico sounds like a shitty place to do business with.

Comment

Originally posted by V3GA View Post
          I have a vehicle that is not being driven due to A/C not working and it just sits at a family members house. I have another vehicle that I have been driving for the past few months so I don't touch the other vehicle.

My Question:
          I contacted my auto insurance company, Geico, they told me the car has to be insured no matter if it's driven or not. IF I do cancel the insurance on it and call back months later to re-add, their stating that the rate will go up. I've never heard of such a thing, google didn't come back with anything except laws in the UK, so, does anyone know if this is true or not?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
          If you're in Texas, take a look at this site http://www.texassure.com/ . Regarding your rates going up, it could be for a number of reasons. Usually when you remove a vehicle you can lose a multiple car discount, which at times the discount can be a significant amount where your actual rates can go up and you end up paying more for less vehicles, or maybe the drivers are categorized different for rating purposes when changes are made.

Some people mentioned having your company suspend the coverage for the time being, some carriers have the ability to do this and some won't/don't...depends on the circumstances as well.
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
          X