Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here work for NTB or Discount tire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here work for NTB or Discount tire?

I need two sets of tires for the race cars, figured if I can buy from someone on here rather than just walk up to anyone I would.

TIA
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

jucostud. but i think he is far from you as he lives and or works in like frisco or mckinney i believe.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      jucostud. but i think he is far from you as he lives and or works in like frisco or mckinney i believe.

god bless.
      That is a haul. Ft Worth, Arlington, etc would be a hell of a lot closer.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        That is a haul. Ft Worth, Arlington, etc would be a hell of a lot closer.
        ive been emailing for a set of wheels and tires, and he can save you some cash. you would have to decide if its enough to make the drive though.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been getting them from a dude at discount that I used to work with back when I was a tire monkey, and he gives us a pretty decent deal. I really doubt it will be worth going all the way up north for a few bucks.

Comment

He's not at the 121/Custer store anymore, they gave me a # to a 940 store and I called them and he doesn't work there either. Does anyone have a contact # for him?

Comment

Last I heard he worked at the 380/Coit location

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                I drove by that one over the weekend and was positive his silver gt was parked there.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Dang, that's still a hike for me. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    He's not at the 121/Custer store anymore, they gave me a # to a 940 store and I called them and he doesn't work there either. Does anyone have a contact # for him?
                    Is Discount Tire a certified, BMW authorized, passed multiple quality check type of tire establishment tho???

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Is Discount Tire a certified, BMW authorized, passed multiple quality check type of tire establishment tho???
                      I don't care if they are or not, the BMW tire replacement policy said they'll warranty a tire even if it wasn't purchased at a BMW dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        I don't care if they are or not, the BMW tire replacement policy said they'll warranty a tire even if it wasn't purchased at a BMW dealership.

Go to Pep Boys!

Comment

Rockwall Discount said $264 to mount and balance some wheels.
                          They can suck a dick!

Comment

Does he post here often? I need a full set of tires for my truck

Comment

yea..he is at 380/Coit(Prosper) location.
                              He doesn't post here much. Best just to call there and ask for Jon Miller.

Comment

Working...
                              X