Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get Red Wing boots or orther good steel toe work boots in Dallas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Red Wing boots or orther good steel toe work boots in Dallas??

I am needing a new pair of work boots, must be steel toe. I know there used to be a Red wing shoe store in Dallas, many years since I've been there, but on Red Wing's website the closest one they list is Gainsville. I am open to other brands too, as long as they are comfortable!
    92 LX 5.0

not much closer, but http://www.denton.redwingshoestore.com/
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

There's a redwing store in Carrollton on beltline I believe.

Comment

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Well heck! Earlier when I used that it never would show up! It would put the map over in the middle east and show Gainsville as the closest place to Dallas! Maybe the site was having some issues earlier. thanks guys!
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

There is the Redwings store at Emerald and Royal, Cavender's at 635 and Webbs Chappel, or some work boot store on Harry Hines between Northwest Highway and Walnut Hill.

Comment

Just go kick a hooker in their vag off of Harry Hines, instant Redwings.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

if you know what size you wear, uhh.. the fucking internet
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  if you know what size you wear, uhh.. the fucking internet
                  uhh no..I want to go in person to get them. I've never bought a pair, so I want to make sure they are comfortable and fit right.
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

Academy carries steel toe work boots, just to throw another option out there. Not sure on brands and pricing though.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      uhh no..I want to go in person to get them. I've never bought a pair, so I want to make sure they are comfortable and fit right.
                      There are Red Wing stores all over the Metroplex. I've bought from the one in Irving, and the one in Carrollton. Definitely recommend getting fitted before buying. If interested, I'll look and see if I have any coupons. They email them out once a month.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

There is a store in Garland
                        03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Academy carries steel toe work boots, just to throw another option out there. Not sure on brands and pricing though.
                          I don't know what kind of work he's doing, but the soles don't last long under heavy wear conditions.

Comment

dont buy red wings online if you havent already been fitted.

Comment

bcoop that would be great! I am about to start a new job at DART and they said I needed to get steel toe boots. I remember my Dad talking about how he really liked his Red Wing boots when I was younger. I knew there was a store in Dallas then, but for some reason their site was not listing them when I first looked. Anyways I'm going to head up there sometime this week.
                              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X