Heeeeeeeeelp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    Is this stuff safe if you have little kids?
    Just keep them out of the rooms you spray until it dries. Says the same thing for pets.

It dries quickly though, due to coming out as a fog rather than a liquid
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      how you gonna be scared of a bug?
      Its not that I'm scared of the bugs I just don't want them crawling on me while I sleep, had that happen to me once when I was little on my face and it was the nastiest thing ever

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I like the Ortho Home Defense Max stuff. I always treat a new place I'm moving into with it, and it always works.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          One word, BENGAL!

You can get it at Home Depot, it comes out like Freon and hardly has a smell, it will kill any kind of insect including roaches, water bugs, ear wigs, flies, geckos, mosquitos, spiders, scorpions, termites and mice too.
          It's actually called Bengal Roach Spray, it comes with a small tube like WD40, it comes out like Freon and dissipates into hardly nothing, no oily residue or foul odor. Spray the perimeter of your house, be sure and hit the window sills and also do the windows and doors inside, under cabinets. You will not ever need to hire a pest control company. I've been doing this same routine two times a year for over 10 years and never see bugs of any kind.
          Will be trying this stuf ASAP...We have bad beetle and gecko problems..Hell, we have so many geckos that my kids love to name them...lol

Comment

Ben gal es spensiv, pero bueno.

Used it to kill ants in the kitchen and black widows in the garage. Funny thing is, they don't come back. Had 3 black widows in the garage when I moved into it a few years back. It killed them and then I sprayed the perimeter. Have never seen another one. Gave it to the neighbor when she had the same ants. It took care of them and I got a free dinner out of it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              One word, BENGAL!

You can get it at Home Depot, it comes out like Freon and hardly has a smell, it will kill any kind of insect including roaches, water bugs, ear wigs, flies, geckos, mosquitos, spiders, scorpions, termites and mice too.
              It's actually called Bengal Roach Spray, it comes with a small tube like WD40, it comes out like Freon and dissipates into hardly nothing, no oily residue or foul odor. Spray the perimeter of your house, be sure and hit the window sills and also do the windows and doors inside, under cabinets. You will not ever need to hire a pest control company. I've been doing this same routine two times a year for over 10 years and never see bugs of any kind.
              So are you just spraying cracks and crevices on the outside or the entire perimeter? How many damn cans does it take to hit one average sized house?

Comment

I have a 3500sqft.house, so I buy two cans, I just spray the exterior perimeter and all the windows and doors. I then come inside and spray the doors and windows, once a year I'll do the entire walls and under cabinets inside. It still cheaper then hiring an exterminator that comes out quarterly (4 times a year at $35.00-$40.00 a visit) and I still had a bug problem.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They have found a food source. Much like ants, get rid of the food source and they'll be gone.

Comment

I bought 2 cans of Bengal at Kroger last night while I was getting groceries. I wouldn't say I have a bug problem but the occasional spider or bug freaks my wife out so bad it will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X