Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

Alright.
    His old username was dogginmysyhter or something like that. He got banned and asked if he could use mine and asked all kinds of f tard questions. So I told him he couldn't use mine anymore.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
      His old username was dogginmysyhter or something like that. He got banned and asked if he could use mine and asked all kinds of f tard questions. So I told him he couldn't use mine anymore.
      Sure man.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

you done fucked up letting them know you're a union member and make good money.. although im sure none of the twits know what IUEC or Local XX even means.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          you done fucked up letting them know you're a union member and make good money.. although im sure none of the twits know what IUEC or Local XX even means.
          What's wrong with being a union member? I do elevator construction. I work my tail off unlike kost other union members.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

im a pipefitter, local 100. these guys have no respect for hard working men and women.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Nice I use to work side by side a bunch of pipe fitters and welders. When I was a commercial diver in the gulf.

Comment

im a pipefitter, local 100. these guys have no respect for hard working men and women.
                Shit dude. I worked for Beard through Local 100 out of high school. We did a big run at Dallas Semi-Conductor.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm thinking the respect issue is more with you, than the union.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If that's your story.

Comment

Check out a credit union. I used quizzle.com to keep track of my credit, it's free. I was @ a low 400ish back in late 06...took me about 4-5 years to get it up to about 790.
                        Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

My bank teller told me they had shyt rates and I would be better off going with someone else.
                          Taking financial advice from a fucking bank teller. Awesome.

Comment

I hardly post on here but, you take the cake for the dumbest motherfucker I have ever seen post. Nobody holds a candle to your stupidity...

Comment

im glad you hardly post here.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X