X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's this wetback bitching about?

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
      Carlos Quintanilla is the small time Mexican version of Jessie Jackson/Al Shapton. A big time racist against Blacks and Whites. He has been making a name for himself has a Race Hustler for years here in Irving. Having lived here in Irving for the past 33 years, I have seen plenty of his racist ass. I even went to a couple of his rally's at City Hall just to see what the Hater had to say. Never could stay til the end of any of them. After about 5 minutes he had the 99.8% Mexican crowd in such a frenzy they acted like they couldn't wait go to out killing, raping, and robbing and other savage acts. Not a good place to be for a white person to be. He has been interviewed a bunch times on local TV News and it's always at his favorite place to be/office.
      1210 E Irving Blvd

Found out the hard way. Had no idea at the time this was where he hung out. Went there for lunch one day with a couple of Co-Workers when he was there with some of his other Race hustlers. Big mistake. We were subject to profanity, Accidentally tripping and dumping a full pitcher of tea on our table, piss Poor service, and refrigerator cold food left over from the month before not suitable to feed a Goat. But being respectable Citizens of America, We paid our tab and even left a tip for a 44.00 meal that none of us touched.
      If Hitler and Stalin were Mexicans they would be proud to hang out there. Any time there is a election, Local, State or National, Irving City Hall is always a polling place. You can usually find him there spewing his hatred and Racist views
      I'd throw a taco at him.I had some fool threaten to get lulac after me once I could not stop laughing at them!
      Last edited by Whiteboy; 08-03-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I just finished eating a killer ass torta! The tacos will come later. Stay hungry my friends.
        Have you tried tortas ahogadas? Had some in Guadalajara, they were fucking good.

Comment

CNBC anchor?

"Squawk on the Street" & "Money Movers" Co-Anchor
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            So, what's this wetback bitching about?
            Immigration Reform:
            All Mexicans should receive free housing, free food, free utilities,free healthcare, free schooling and free Collage, Pay no Taxes and drive Cadillac Escalades and all 4976 of their cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, and sisters come on over and get that same. Humans from other countries going thru the process to be legal can sit and wait.
            I really don't know what he is bitching about. They all get that now.

A house 2 doors down from me has 17 adults and 9 children living in a 3 bedroom house. The 4 car driveway, Front yard and half the block is parked bumper to bumper with Navigators and Escalades. There is a 17 year old kid who likes cars and can speak English who comes over to BS with me when I am outside working on my car.He is a nice kid and has told me all kinds of interesting stuff about being a Illegal Alien in Texas. The one thing that gets me is that they qualify for every handout there is. He said they pay for nothing for the house. The household gets government funds for rent, Living assistance for all bills, Electric, Gas, Water Etc.. All the adults have the Lone Star Card ( AKA Food Stamps). He doesn't know what the others are getting, but his Mom gets $1200.00 a month and his dad gets $900.00 a month. All the Males and a couple of the females work. He doesn't know of any of them pay any kind of Tax except for Gas Tax which is included in the price to fill up their Cadillac.

Comment

^^ That's a real kick in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Thats not him. This is him:
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwmddORR_4&list=TLfCVSjGu0D9M[/ame]

Comment

Fuck ese baboso.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Screw all that. Everyone is human, no race is anymore special over another. So fuck your freebie wanting handouts. Get a fucking job and pay your dues like the rest of us. And people wonder what is wrong with america. Tip of the iceberg

Comment

Is that a mullet?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I never trust anyone with slicked hair and a ponytail.

Comment

One of his followers got popped stealing today. How shocking. Why is it that minorities in elected positions cannot resist the urge to steal, embezzle, engage in organized crime Etc. I real model Citizen this piece of trash is.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
                            Immigration Reform:
                            All Mexicans should receive free housing, free food, free utilities,free healthcare, free schooling and free Collage, Pay no Taxes and drive Cadillac Escalades and all 4976 of their cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, and sisters come on over and get that same. Humans from other countries going thru the process to be legal can sit and wait.
                            I really don't know what he is bitching about. They all get that now.

A house 2 doors down from me has 17 adults and 9 children living in a 3 bedroom house. The 4 car driveway, Front yard and half the block is parked bumper to bumper with Navigators and Escalades. There is a 17 year old kid who likes cars and can speak English who comes over to BS with me when I am outside working on my car.He is a nice kid and has told me all kinds of interesting stuff about being a Illegal Alien in Texas. The one thing that gets me is that they qualify for every handout there is. He said they pay for nothing for the house. The household gets government funds for rent, Living assistance for all bills, Electric, Gas, Water Etc.. All the adults have the Lone Star Card ( AKA Food Stamps). He doesn't know what the others are getting, but his Mom gets $1200.00 a month and his dad gets $900.00 a month. All the Males and a couple of the females work. He doesn't know of any of them pay any kind of Tax except for Gas Tax which is included in the price to fill up their Cadillac.
                            Fuck all the free handouts. Let them work for their shit, if not go back to Mexico or another country. It's a shame that my own people make the good hard workers as my father look bad. Makes me sick to my stomach. My father worked his ass off for the 30+ yrs he has been here and NEVER had any Government assistance. Worked three jobs, two at minimum wage and the other he worked for free to gain knowledge and now he is a bad mofo at frame and body work. Paid his taxes, tickets, went to school paid his own dues just like a lot of others did. When there wasn't enough income he did side-jobs at the house to make ends meet, not live off the Government. Me and him caught a few fresh wetbacks back in CA throwing a couch in our alley, we told them straight at the moment and he gave them a peep talk. They picked their shit up and took it to the dump. All these leaches will always be the way they are, its not going to change.

Comment

Working...
                            X