lame old white guys in here!!! camping questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lame old white guys in here!!! camping questions

where can i get a small portable cheap grill that i can take camping with us? small as in 3-4 burgers, or a few hotdogs im not looking for the best quality, as i will certainly forget to clean it, forget it, break it and or throw it away.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I have a grill you can have. It was a propane grill but I got a new one.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Read reviews and buy Weber 14" 10020 Portable Grill: Smokey Joe Outdoor BBQ, Porcelain-Enamel Lid, Weather-Resistant at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Academy or Walmart.

Comment

also looking @ this one. thanks a ton gents.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't be a pussy, use some sticks and rocks and make a real mans grill!

Comment

Can you have an open fire or use charcoal?

If so, just get (or snag off your own) BBQ grill grate. Home depot/lowes, $10-20

Walmart is your mecca for cheap ($ and quality) camp gear.

Comment

Last time I was @ target, they had a lot of inexpensive charcoal grills under 50
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have the briefcase kind, much easier to carry and pack. Got it from Wal-Mart for around $30. It's kind of a pos though. I'd spend a little more and get the Coleman brand rather than the Ozark Trail Wal-Mart crap.

Comment

Just use and old shopping cart.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      Just use and old shopping cart.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Peice of expanded metal and some rocks and wood. Most campsites have charcoal grills around here.

Comment

Elvis, that one you're looking at is the same one I've used for over 10 years. I've never cleaned it or done a damn thing to it other than bang it around and abuse it. It's been kicked over, rained on, etc. Still works fine. That said, I always prefer cooking over a real fire. Even if the wood fire isn't ready (you want hot coals but not flaming logs), I'll bring a bag of charcoal to throw on one side of the pit. As mentioned, you can find a grate to go over the fire. I have one with folding legs that just stick into the ground. Think I got all of that shit at Walmart. I get my nicer stuff like flashlights, headlamps, walkie talkies, chairs, tents, sleeping bags, etc at Bass Pro/Dick's/Cabela's/Amazon, but your basic small shit can be had at Walmart and it will do fine.

By the way, fuck camping in this heat!

Comment

Working...
                          X