Chick Fil A in arlington on cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Fil A in arlington on cooper

Why did they completely tear it down and rebuild it?
    The new building looks the same size. I was originally thinking it would be bigger, but now im wondering what made them do that? Its not like it was an old ratty building

they have a new interior design that looks like they're rolling out. the one here in southlake shut down for like a month to remodel the inside and drive thru line.

best part about it is they added a serve yourself soda and tea station so I don't have to stand at the counter and wait for someone to notice I need something and come refill my drink
    --Marcus

Comment

Because Texas rat snake.

Comment

They should have just put it on a treadmill.

Comment

hmm, seems like overkill to tear it down to the ground to remodel the inside... but oh well, appears to be close to re opening

Comment

i was thinking the same thing, they knocked it down and rebuilt the same building (damn near) must have been a loop hole reason for it.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

They changed the parking lot and drive through up quite a bit, Im sure because they are so busy, but it looks like the parking is now up against the building instead, and that will suck when there is a line. They moved the building a bit, and its a little bigger.

I wondered the same thing, why tear it down just to build it back the same way.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fuck, Chicken Filet!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The line that would form around that place would almost reach the bridge over 20. It backed up a bit of traffic during lunch time.

I drove by a few months back thinking Chick-Fil-A sounded good. When I got there, just a pile of dirt...it threw me off a bit
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Fuck, Chicken Filet!
                    Is it because they hate fudge packers?

Comment

I go to the one off of 360 and camp wisdom quite regularly at lunch with a coworker of mine. So much so that the the owners wife has befriended us and will shoot the breeze with us for 10-15 minutes every time we go in. They also happen to own that store on cooper as well. I asked her directly what was going on a while back and her response was that they needed to do some remodeling to the store and once they added up everything they wanted done it was only going to cost a little more to have a brand new store built. One thing they did is reposition the store a little and redesign the parking to help with the traffic nightmare that happens there every day. Dunno how much it is going to help but anything is better than what it was.

Comment

Speaking of Chick Fil A, the ONLY thing I did worthwhile in Atlanta was go to the original Chick Fil A (Dwarf House). They have a couple of them there.

They serve food like Waffle House but with their sugar coated fried chicken. So. Fucking. Good.

You can order standard chick fil a food on one side, and the original diner food on the other side.

Comment

A lot of times they will do that if the building is infested so bad with Rats, Mice, Roaches, General Filth, etc. My Ex father in law is a health inspector in Houston and said some restaurants are just beyond the help of a exterminator

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                            Speaking of Chick Fil A, the ONLY thing I did worthwhile in Atlanta was go to the original Chick Fil A (Dwarf House). They have a couple of them there.

They serve food like Waffle House but with their sugar coated fried chicken. So. Fucking. Good.
                            Good chicken in Atlanta?!?!

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Fuck, Chicken Filet!
                              It's not Sunday yet!
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X