No announcement yet.

family guys step inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the memories. Enjoy them chitlens lol.

Our youngest of 7 is 10 and he knows how to microwave his own Pancake on a stick now. He also does not want to wake us up cause he knows he loses access to the big TV Xbox experience at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post

Our youngest of 7 is 10 and he knows how to microwave his own Pancake on a stick now. He also does not want to wake us up cause he knows he loses access to the big TV Xbox experience at that point.
      Holy shit 7 kids, mad props!
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        Holy shit 7 kids, mad props!
        Clarification, I have 4, got married and added three. 23, 21, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10. The youngest 10 yr old son is mine.

Full mix of boys and girls.. YAY fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          We have been staying up late primarily because of that is our time to decompress from the day. The kids are asleep by 9-9:30.

Surprisingly, the oldest (3 1/2) is self sufficient. He will get his own cups out of the cabinets and will figure out something to eat. he may not pick out something ideal, but he does have the drive to do things himself. I haven't had to help him get dressed in probably a year.

I make the oldest walk around and pick up his messes and clothes, etc. The challenge is the next step of NOT leaving the stuff there in the first place.

And, its not the kids bothering me while taking a deuce. My wife keeps trying to find out where I am after 5 minutes, even when I tell her where I am going she still checks on me. LOL
          Sounds like you're on the right track. As for the wife interrupting you on the toilet, the same theory applies.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Get overseas contracting job. Problem solved.
            haha, fuck yeah!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Get overseas contracting job. Problem solved.
              Then you just worry about bullets and bombs interrupting your sleep and shits lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post

They have books that explain how this happens.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the best advice of all: Have you tried hitting your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    They have books that explain how this happens.
                    Guess you didn't read the clarification.. but nonetheless to each his own. Love my kids.. my 10 year old came 7 years after the vasectomy as well.

So no need for your books. I knew what to do with my pecker and how to take care of the outcome.

Comment

I've got 4 kids, oldest is 14.....so it's been 14 years since I slept in regularly. That being said, I blame work (not my kids) for making me get up at 5:30 in the morning. I "slept in" till 7:30 the other day and didn't know what had happened.

Next time she bothers you on the toilet, don't flush and when it's brought up later tell her you felt rushed.

Comment

Working...
                      X