Jar me one up for later

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Methinks you are the one with the sad life
      Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Probably.
        Meditate on being less of a smart feller and more of a fart seller this weekend... enjoy yoself!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I think you need to clean your butthole.

Comment

Meditate on being less of a smart feller and more of a fart seller this weekend... enjoy yoself!

Comment

Starting to think your sarcasm meter I broken.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Years ago I went to the titty bar with some of my friends. We had been grilling by the pool earlier in the day and apparently one of the guys had gotten something a little too rare. He had the WORST farts I have ever smelled, something like putrid rotting flesh plus vomit plus baby shit x100.

So he lets fly with one of these monsters while he's getting a lap dance from some chick. She stands straight up and runs off, and we are fucking rolling. But he stinks so bad we tell him to get up and go take a shit or something. Instead he starts walking around the bar, stopping every so often to let out a squeaker. Within seconds, every group he's close to stands up and runs off. A couple of minutes later the DJ stops the music, and tells the whole club that whoever is letting off stink bombs better knock that shit off or they're going to get kicked out. Good times.

Chris, when opportunity knocks,....
                omfg I'm rolling over here!

Comment

Working...
                X