Clear All

This is animal control!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr6yopBUI-c[/ame]
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Problem solved today...

Gamo Silent Cat .177 Air Rifle

Comment

[quote=YALE;1120546]Hide a bowl of antifreeze where your neighbors can't see it.

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        unfortunately they added in some kind of additive to make it unappealing to animals so they dont drink it anymore
        Nuisance or not, no animal deserves to die a slow, painful death, except maybe the pieces of shit humans who would do such a thing to animals.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

Nuisance or not, no animal deserves to die a slow, painful death, except maybe the pieces of shit humans who would do such a thing to animals.
          if you're implying that i would do that, you're wrong. notice im the only one who listed a humane option aside from those who suggested renting a trap.

Comment

I had a dog that was poisoned with what the vet assumed to be antifreeze, back when I was in high school. No idea if it was intentional or not since we lived out in the mountains and he roamed a bit. It was terrible. I still remember holding him while he was convulsing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I had a dog that was poisoned with what the vet assumed to be antifreeze, back when I was in high school. No idea if it was intentional or not since we lived out in the mountains and he roamed a bit. It was terrible. I still remember holding him while he was convulsing.
              Don't know what i would do if that were to happen to my dog.

Comment

if you're implying that i would do that, you're wrong. notice im the only one who listed a humane option aside from those who suggested renting a trap.
                I didn't imply anything, but you did.

Why exactly is it unfortunate that they've added something to antifreeze to make it less appealing to animals? You even added a sad face.

Comment

I didn't imply anything, but you did.

Why exactly is it unfortunate that they've added something to antifreeze to make it less appealing to animals? You even added a sad face.
                  Sorry, you must assume every post that is done here is done in all seriousness. It's just a form of satire.

Comment

Sorry, you must assume every post that is done here is done in all seriousness. It's just a form of satire.
                    LOL. Nice backpedal.

Comment

Don't know what i would do if that were to happen to my dog.
                      It was tough.. When I got home from school he was doing his normal excited greeting but kept stumbling.. At first I just thought it was because the ground was wet. But after a few minutes I could see something else was wrong. When my dad got home we took him to the vet and they said there was nothing that they could do, other than put him down. But they also had a policy that if they put the animal down, they had to dispose of the remains.

Just before all this there had been a news story about how vets were just throwing the remains in a dumpster, so my dad refused to leave him there.

We took him home and I stayed with him all night. The next morning I went out and dug a grave. By that time he could no longer stand, was in and out of consciousness, and was having convulsions about once an hour. As it progressed a bit further my dad and I carried him out in his blanket and set him in the grave I had dug and my dad put him down old yeller style.

It was surreal. My dad told me to go in the house but I only made it halfway to the door before I heard the shot. That was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. I couldn't have done it.

Comment

It was tough.. When I got home from school he was doing his normal excited greeting but kept stumbling.. At first I just thought it was because the ground was wet. But after a few minutes I could see something else was wrong. When my dad got home we took him to the vet and they said there was nothing that they could do, other than put him down. But they also had a policy that if they put the animal down, they had to dispose of the remains.

Just before all this there had been a news story about how vets were just throwing the remains in a dumpster, so my dad refused to leave him there.

We took him home and I stayed with him all night. The next morning I went out and dug a grave. By that time he could no longer stand, was in and out of consciousness, and was having convulsions about once an hour. As it progressed a bit further my dad and I carried him out in his blanket and set him in the grave I had dug and my dad put him down old yeller style. That was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. I couldn't have done it.
                        Dang man, that's rough.

Comment

Dang man, that's rough.
                          That was over 20 years ago and I still remember it very vividly. I'm sure it will always stay with me.

Comment

We took him home and I stayed with him all night. The next morning I went out and dug a grave. By that time he could no longer stand, was in and out of consciousness, and was having convulsions about once an hour. As it progressed a bit further my dad and I carried him out in his blanket and set him in the grave I had dug and my dad put him down old yeller style.

It was surreal. My dad told me to go in the house but I only made it halfway to the door before I heard the shot. That was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. I couldn't have done it.
                            Dude.....
                            That.
                            Fucking.
                            Sucks.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

LOL. Nice backpedal.
                              No backpedal, just clarifying with you that everything i say isn't all serious all the time.

Ouch man... yeah that would have killed me. Hell I'm sad reading it now.

Comment

I brought it up. Sorry guys. I didn't mean to open a can of worms.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X