No announcement yet.

5 Days in Jail and you get $4million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To consume marijuana? They make it sound like he was eating babies for breakfast or something? Let the man smoke the gange for chrissakes!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Geez Alan...

Ok, say Jailer A puts someone in a cell/pen/tank the hour before he gets off. He makes a mark/notation/whatever that someone is in cell/pen/tank X. He gets off and goes on vacation.

Do you really think he's worried about scumbag Y?

It's the responsibility of the oncoming shift to check every cell/pen/tank instead of assuming that everyone is in cell/pen/tank W. The guy in cell/pen/tank X might have needed to be segregated.

So it's not the responsibility of the individual, but the responsibility of the shift/team and that of the supervisor to ensure that the job/mission is carried out.
      yes, it's the responsibility of the guy who locked him up to make sure he has water as well as every shift after that. You sue everyone from the guy who locked him up to the guy before he was let out as well as every supervisor who should have known and provided oversight.

Make them poor and homeless and see if that fear of being punished doesn't straighten out the police officers.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'd take a guaranteed 4.1 million in a heartbeat over a possibility of getting more or nothing.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          yes, it's the responsibility of the guy who locked him up to make sure he has water as well as every shift after that. You sue everyone from the guy who locked him up to the guy before he was let out as well as every supervisor who should have known and provided oversight.

Make them poor and homeless and see if that fear of being punished doesn't straighten out the police officers.
          Well, first off, these are feds not police officers. Second, if he sues that way, he will be losing a ton. Someone is no longer my responsibility after I put them in jail or a cell. I am sure it is the same there. They probably have someone that takes care of that. If I get sued after I arrest someone, drop them in a cell, which makes them no longer my responsibility, then I will be laughing all the way to court. I would then counter sue for lost wages ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

You mean the guy that arrested him, or the guy that he was handed off to, or the guy that took the paperwork?????

Do you really think that the police run the jail???? WTF are you smoking???

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              But would you still work?
              Shit no mothafucka, $4 meeeleeon dollars is da JACKPOTTTT!!!!111!1!!!!!juan1!!

Comment

You mean the guy that arrested him, or the guy that he was handed off to, or the guy that took the paperwork?????

The guy who actually put him in the jail cell. You hit every single person who should have had responsibility for him and their supervisors. While you're hitting the individuals, you hit the agency as well. Make it personally costly to ignore people put in a cell, to deprive someone of their rights, and it'll stop happening

Comment

For the people that think this was a cake-walk, he was placed in the cell with no ventilation or water for five days in the dark. Back when the story first broke, I read the temperatures in the cell were close to 100*. He spent five days in the hospital after he was found, including three days in ICU. He lost 15 pounds while locked up due to dehydration.

It wasn't just an 'oops' moment, as there were people walking around outside his cell that ignored his screams, they just CHOSE to not let him out. It wasn't just one guy, it was a whole fucking department.

One cop/agent doesn't need to be fired, every single one of them that was in the area needs to be charged criminally. The fact that the Anthill Mob PD in here is making excuses for this fiasco is baffling.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

What is your freedom worth to you Matt? What would you want to happen if this happened to you? Locked in a cell, in 100 degree temperatures, in the dark, without food or water for a week?

Comment

Geez Alan...

Ok, say Jailer A puts someone in a cell/pen/tank the hour before he gets off. He makes a mark/notation/whatever that someone is in cell/pen/tank X. He gets off and goes on vacation.

Do you really think he's worried about scumbag Y?

It's the responsibility of the oncoming shift to check every cell/pen/tank instead of assuming that everyone is in cell/pen/tank W. The guy in cell/pen/tank X might have needed to be segregated.

So it's not the responsibility of the individual, but the responsibility of the shift/team and that of the supervisor to ensure that the job/mission is carried out.
                      Oh I keep forgetting that no one has any personal responsibility for anything at your job. My mistake.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

But would you still work?
                        Feck no. With 4 mil you party with half (house, car, titties) and have the other half work for you.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Feck no. With 4 mil you party with half (house, car, titties) and have the other half work for you.
                          Naaah, party with 1/4, have the other 3/4 work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Naaah, party with 1/4, have the other 3/4 work for you.
                            I could party on the $400k, it's the $1.2 mm doing enough work for me that worries me.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I could party on the $400k, it's the $1.2 mm doing enough work for me that worries me.
                              You couldn't live off the returns on that money? CHOOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOO! i know returns are generally small.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                You couldn't live off the returns on that money? CHOOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOO! i know returns are generally small.

The 5 year Treasury's at what ... 1.49% ... sorry, couldn't really hack it on $18k a year.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X