Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still loving Acura.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Still loving Acura.
      Same here.. Honda, Toyota and Lexus body styles are all very boring IMO..

Still loving our TL..

Google image, but the same as ours:
      Last edited by Chili; 07-29-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

money problems gone craig? damn nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          None yet.. We bought it a year ago with just under 40k. Have put almost 20k on it so far (little under 60k now) without issue. About ready for new shocks though.

The 07 TL we had was great and we had that til 100k. Brakes and shocks were all we needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            None yet.. We bought it a year ago with just under 40k. Have put almost 20k on it so far (little under 60k now) without issue. About ready for new shocks though.

The 07 TL we had was great and we had that til 100k. Brakes and shocks were all we needed.
            good to hear ya'll are doing good. seriously.

Comment

Oh wait, just reread that, thought you said any problems, as in with the car.. Just realized you were trying to stir shit. Paid less for the Acura than I did for my 2004 Mustang GT when I bought that. And far less than what a new Mustang GT goes for today. Funerals are unexpected and last minute airfare across the country is high.

Good job on going back to cocksucker mode though.

Comment

Oh wait, just reread that, thought you said any problems, as in with the car.. Just realized you were trying to stir shit. Paid less for the Acura than I did for my 2004 Mustang GT when I bought that. And far less than what a new Mustang GT goes for today. Funerals are unexpected and last minute airfare across the country is high.

Good job on going back to cocksucker mode though.
                huh? I was actually trying to be nice man, as in you and your family having serious difficulties and my problems with leah aside, wishing you the best. damn fool.

Comment

huh? I was actually trying to be nice man, as in you and your family having serious difficulties and my problems with leah aside, wishing you the best. damn fool.
                  We weren't having serious difficulties, financial anyways. My brother had a heart attack and passed unexpectedly. My sister-in-law could not afford a funeral and I was the only one in the family that had a decent enough relationship with her to attempt to coordinate something, and flying to WA on top of that wasn't going to happen.

I thought you were making an ugly insinuation based on Kimmy's thread. My bad if I misunderstood.

Comment

We weren't having serious difficulties, financial anyways. My brother had a heart attack and passed unexpectedly. My sister-in-law could not afford a funeral and I was the only one in the family that had a decent enough relationship with her to attempt to coordinate something, and flying to WA on top of that wasn't going to happen.

I thought you were making an ugly insinuation based on Kimmy's thread. My bad if I misunderstood.
                    I didn't even know the part about your bro, I thought you had a sick daughter or something.
                    and its ok, a lot of shit I type comes across the wrong way on here, its a problem Ive always had and a lot of the reason assume I am such a "cocksucker" yet cool in person. no biggie. life moves on.

Comment

New civic is a joke. They havent updated the car in over 7 years

Comment

I didn't even know the part about your bro, I thought you had a sick daughter or something.
                        and its ok, a lot of shit I type comes across the wrong way on here, its a problem Ive always had and a lot of the reason assume I am such a "cocksucker" yet cool in person. no biggie. life moves on.
                        Leah's daughter is in remission thankfully, so that is all good right now.

Comment

if i stop being so lazy i will eventually be selling my car, truck and giving my bike to my dad. i want to get an access cab 4cyl manual trans trd off road tacoma and i will most likely buy one new since they seem to be indestructible and used prices are too high(good for me in the long run)

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I guess everyone missed where Mitsubishi said that they were no longer going to produce the EVO and they were going to start focusing all their efforts on alternative-energy-source-powered cars.

Granted, its just a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
                              Those high horsepower hybrid Eclipse/EVO rumors have been around for the last 10+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
                                it has gained traction recently. over the past 2 years factory mitsubishi has done some impressive work at pikes peak with an electric vehicle. the issue is for them to replicate this hybrid motor setup into a production car is going to take years.

the issue is the ridiculously awesome group of engineers that designed the Evolution X don't appear to work at mitsubishi anymore (if they do they have been re-purposed to something boring).
                                the X has been out since model year 2008 and has been virtually unchanged. there has been no concept release for an 11th generation.

sucks because the X was such a engineering advancement over the IX that the next generation should have been released already with minor improvements.

<--- evo x owner.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X