Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    No death to him?
    He didn't commit a violent crime, jail time and losing what he values most, that power, is a fitting punishment
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      He didn't commit a violent crime, jail time and losing what he values most, that power, is a fitting punishment
      Honest question, how do you feel when a police officer/fireman gives their family members those police stickers to put on their cars showing that they have family members who are civil servants?

Comment

I hear that approach works one in about nine times.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Honest question, how do you feel when a police officer/fireman gives their family members those police stickers to put on their cars showing that they have family members who are civil servants?
          Those are the only stickers allowed on our vehicles at TheHead's house!
          sigpic

Comment

Ftp!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
              Those are the only stickers allowed on our vehicles at TheHead's house!
              Those got me out of alot of trouble when I was a teen. I haven't had one since my mom retired 2 years ago though, although most police officers don't watch out for each other's families or each other any more.

* And the reason I asked FF, is because it sounds like that's kind of what the "mini shield" was he was going to give this girl.

Comment

I have no problem with those as military spouses do the same. When you're offering a badge for someone to carry around and to get them out of trouble? There's the rub

Comment

I have no problem with those as military spouses do the same. When you're offering a badge for someone to carry around and to get them out of trouble? There's the rub
                  Fair enough. I just didn't take it as a legit badge as I thought it said mini-shield, which was more like a trinket of sorts, but still intended to keep them out of trouble.

Comment

Too bad she doesn't sell insurance.

Comment

Fair enough. I just didn't take it as a legit badge as I thought it said mini-shield, which was more like a trinket of sorts, but still intended to keep them out of trouble.
                      If you're using your badge and the promise to get people out of trouble as a pickup, you should immediately lose your badge and never be allowed near one again. Is that a more clear statement?

Comment

If you're using your badge and the promise to get people out of trouble as a pickup, you should immediately lose your badge and never be allowed near one again. Is that a more clear statement?
                        You don't have to clear it up for me. I respect your opinion. I didn't really take him offering the shield as a pick-up, but I do believe it is totally unacceptable used in that way.

Comment

I really really really wanted that to say occupational hypnotherapist.
                          Last edited by slow99; 07-25-2013, 09:56 PM.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                          X