Anything worth seeing in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything worth seeing in Atlanta?

I'm going to ATL tomorrow for work. I don't know why I agreed to go, the more I check the ghetto-er Atlanta looks. I'll be in the north side of town.

So... anything worth doing in ATL, or is it the giant shit hole I'm beginning to see it as?

Theres an obese black stripper named Blondie that crushes cans with her titties. Must see.

Comment

Pretty much the giant shit hole in your minds' eye.

Comment

Stay downtown. They have awesome security down there by the police station!
        ./ ____ _ _\.
        (]]]_ o _[[[)
        \o_FORD_o/
        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Forgot to ask: are you of the caucasion persuasion? If so, the above post is of utmost importance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            Pretty much the giant shit hole in your minds' eye.
            This. The best thing to see in Atlanta, is Atlanta in your rear view mirror.

Ross (tex) lives there. If you know him, I'm sure he'd love to have a beer with a friend from home.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

On a serious note, there is a kickass aquarium downtown.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm of the caucasian persuasian. I think I'll be staying sober the entire trip, unless I want to drink alone in my room.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The aquarium and the Varsity

Comment

Varsity is cool, underground - during the day, Buckhead is nice. You can eat at the top of Peachtree Plaza, it rotates and gives you a view of all of the shitty areas to avoid.

Lived south of the ATL from 87-93. I always liked Atlanta but never realized how dark it was until I went back a few years ago. Stay smart, don't hesitate to run over someone if you get off of the main roads and enjoy. Women are generally pretty hot in Atlanta.

Comment

Go to the mall where the cop tasered that huge brood sow....

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

They have a spectacular mass transit system, MARTA, an acronym for Moving Africans Rapidly Throughout Atlanta...

Comment

It looks like Christopher Columbus docked his shipped there..

Comment

Working...
                              X