I have 40 or so MM&FF Mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 40 or so MM&FF Mags?

I don't need them, I've read them and Half Price Books don't offer enough to drive over there. Keith or anyone in the military that may be interested In them before I shit can them?

FREE!
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-22-2013, 03:33 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Can't you donate to the military or hospitals. A good thing would also be to recycle them.

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
      i don't need them, i've read them and half price books won't take them with the pages glued together....
      ftfy...

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Can't you donate to the military or hospitals..
        Finally. Something I agree with you on.

Comment

Are they old as hell or recent?
          2011 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

I have some really old issues, like 1988. A bunch of cool old Pro 5.0 coverage and I ain't getting rid of those.

If anyone wants a few issues from 1996, they're yours. lmao
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              If anyone wants a few issues from 1996, they're yours. lmao
              I wouldn't mind taking them. I would like to know what was going on in the wild world of Ford my senior year...we didn't have MM&FF in the local grocery store...and if we did I wouldn't have bought it...I was a GM dude.
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                Are they old as hell or recent?
                All recent, a few left over from the first purge. I was a subscriber for over 15 yrs. Last time I took them to HPB and got like $5.00 for 150 mags.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                  I wouldn't mind taking them. I would like to know what was going on in the wild world of Ford my senior year...we didn't have MM&FF in the local grocery store...and if we did I wouldn't have bought it...I was a GM dude.
                  Short tube header installs, GT-40 vs Edelbrock intake articles, underdrive pulley installs + fucktons of ads.

Comment

Working...
                  X