sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I hate wearing mine on the boat. It's a rule in a lot of the bass tournaments to wear one while the big motor is running. I would like to have one of those auto inflatables, but $100 is a little pricey for a life jacket.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

i think my regular ski jacket cost more than $100. anyone on a ski or a moving boat should have a vest, and it's law that you have a vest for every body on the vessel. Grapevine lake was horrible about letting the idiots ride way too close to shore at full speed without vests. GD idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          i think my regular ski jacket cost more than $100. anyone on a ski or a moving boat should have a vest, and it's law that you have a vest for every body on the vessel. Grapevine lake was horrible about letting the idiots ride way too close to shore at full speed without vests. GD idiots.
          How did LGV allow this? It's state law.

I guess thy just it enforce it?
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I wouldn't say they 'allowed' it as much as just weren't around to pop the people for it. Numerous times i would walk down the beach to have a talk with someone to make sure they understood the speed/proximity laws and to stay the fuck away from me and mine while we're riding.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              I know its illegal not to wear one in the ocean, south padre coast guard is notorious for writing the 700+ dollar tickets to people not wearing them.
              wut?

You supposed to wear a life jacket in the ocean? I'm taking my kids to Gulf shores next week..
              WRX

Comment

As many have mentioned, it is illegal to operate a PWC without wearing a PFD.

Also, it is illegal to operate one at night, but I have nearly been hit by them many times after dark even though I run navigation lights on ALL of my boats.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  Allow me to rephrase my statement. It is pricey when it only counts as a life jacket if its being worn. For instance if I just have an auto inflate in the boat. I can still be ticketed for not having a life jacket. For those to count as a life jacket per the lake patrol they have to be worn, or have a regular life jacket in the boat.
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I'm glad you could help the guy. You guys most likey saved his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                      Here's what was on the GoPro. It's fairly boring, I REALLY wish we could have seen them get thrown from the jetski. The good thing is that Otis is ok.
                      what kind of boat are you surfing behind?

this is my boat we use to surf

Comment

Nice! Looks really similar to my friends boat

Comment

He won't be making that mistake again, and it was nice that you were able to help them.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X